Machinery on Youtube

she's singing well. bugs me the trailers are on the wrong side. i dont get why they wont utilize the big chute properly and fill from the right side

The 2.2 pick was a must it made them wide in transport but with enough horsepower in front they could chop grass.

Having side loaded thousands of acres with a drag forager I’d say it’s the only way (the RIGHT way) :tt2:

A 75 is a very old forager now,getting spares must be a nightmare.
The trailer man fills the trailer, not the forager man. All the forager man has to concern himself with is driving forward

Mike Mitchell
He never shuts up,but the scale of the operation
Watched a few of his videos, find him annoying enough to be honest. He like one of those kids that just keep talking and never shut up to chatch their breath.

Watched a few of his videos, find him annoying enough to be honest. He like one of those kids that just keep talking and never shut up to chatch their breath.
I'd have to agree based on that one, content is a bit monotonous, 15 minutes looking at the same thing.

V8 engine shoehorned into the 1200 that is baling :scared:

That 1200's main job would have been moving a digger, I think it was that 1200 or another one and it pulled a low loader similar to the one in the photo with a dolly

540x360.jpg

That 1200's main job would have been moving a digger, I think it was that 1200 or another one and it pulled a low loader similar to the one in the photo with a dolly

540x360.jpg

1200 near here used to pull a JCB 812 or 814 with a similar setup. It's a good few years ago now mind :blushing:

They had several out by looks, the Massey 1200 looks smart!! I wish someone would rescue that one that's stood in a field on the way to Tenbury. :cry:
96 I think it was. I guess that includes the landrovers and such like.

Back