Silage 2020

On tour today.:cool1:
20200601_090440.jpg
20200601_090710.jpg
20200601_131202.jpg

The man with the harvester must be after lightening the mattress again with the 135 to the right :tongue::laugh:

Same story here, going to give it an hour or two to dry off, 3 jobs left of first cuts.

How can contractors afford to hold off when a damp squib passes over. We are told the cost per hour to run such a business, so is it not foot to the floor unless it's a washout

Made the last of the first cut today. Was heavier than I thought. Will cut again if it ever grows

#blackbalesmatter

Made the last of the first cut today. Was heavier than I thought. Will cut again if it ever grows

#blackbalesmatter
friend of ours had a brilliant cut yesterday. 132 bales out of 7-8 acres. bales were solid too so contractor wasnt messing about. thats him sorted for the winter now i spose

friend of ours had a brilliant cut yesterday. 132 bales out of 7-8 acres. bales were solid too so contractor wasnt messing about. thats him sorted for the winter now i spose

Well it wasnt that heavy now. Just over ten fusion bales to the acre . Only cut yesterday but the dust was flying today. Tedded out yesterday and rowed up today

#blackbalesmatter
My first cut was mowed 13th May, field was so slow coming back I only hit it with fertilizer for second cut yesterday with the promise of a drop of rain.

Back