Daily weather forecast update

After the threats of rain the past few days it finally did, the water was flowing down the road when I was near home this evening and it's after lashing again there now.

Were pretty close to the shannon here and always say that the shannon carries the rain up along it, but just not at the moment... we have had 23 mil since the weather turned and have baled some class of silage most days with out rain

Were pretty close to the shannon here and always say that the shannon carries the rain up along it, but just not at the moment... we have had 23 mil since the weather turned and have baled some class of silage most days with out rain

We got 22mm last night. If it follows the shannon up to ye, it will be with ye some time soon. It seemed to rain lightly the whole night. I'm not complaining. The whole place has grown so much.

We got 22mm last night. If it follows the shannon up to ye, it will be with ye some time soon. It seemed to rain lightly the whole night. I'm not complaining. The whole place has grown so much.
The after grass is jumping out of it. Fields that were only barely turning green after the silage was cut 3 weeks ago have greened up more in the last 24 hours then the previous 3 weeks. I kinda miss the sun now though. It's cool enough out today.

The after grass is jumping out of it. Fields that were only barely turning green after the silage was cut 3 weeks ago have greened up more in the last 24 hours then the previous 3 weeks. I kinda miss the sun now though. It's cool enough out today.

Signs for a return to drier weather from midweek. Some forecasters saying it will become very hot in the uk. Chance of rain at the end of next week that's a while away yet and things can change) but signs looking positive for the following week again. You can know that it's coming - its still warm and heavy. It there came cold with all that rain then I'd be worried. If it does come, everything will be tidied up around here - including the Glas ground.

It wasn't actually all that cold once you were sheltered from the wind.

Was working on a mates car last night in an open shed with its back to the wind in T shirts

Back