Interesting things on you tube

Jf is a Declan Nerney fan sure :laugh::tt2:

My musical tastes are somewhat bizarre ,being that they cover a wide range of tastes . Irish country music being near the bottom along with jazz and opera.
My better half likes country music , so that explains my possibly being spotted at some events of that nature :Whistle2:
I have met Declan Nerney , we have a mutual interest in elderly tractors, and he seems a likeable sort of man. His "Hooley In The Sun " holidays are sold out every year obviously a casualty this year of Covid

My musical tastes are somewhat bizarre ,being that they cover a wide range of tastes . Irish country music being near the bottom along with jazz and opera.
My better half likes country music , so that explains my possibly being spotted at some events of that nature :Whistle2:
I have met Declan Nerney , we have a mutual interest in elderly tractors, and he seems a likeable sort of man. His "Hooley In The Sun " holidays are sold out every year obviously a casualty this year of Covid

He has all the boyzone and spice girls tapes in the tractor, thinks nobody knows

He has all the boyzone and spice girls tapes in the tractor, thinks nobody knows

The first thing I do when I get in a tractor , is turn off the radio , if its on . I am fussy what I listen to . The Spice Girls and Boyzone would rot the speakers out of a yoke.
You tube , Vevo be my domain .
At the minute , Gerry Rafferty , Status Quo , Swedish House Mafia , Luke Kelly Night visiting Song , Christy Moore, The Murphys , Aslan , Conal Gallen Obviously comedy not music, ELO, Stavros969, Guy Martin , Grassmen collect a JF in Tullamore.

Bizzare , and varied....

The first thing I do when I get in a tractor , is turn off the radio , if its on . I am fussy what I listen to . The Spice Girls and Boyzone would rot the speakers out of a yoke.
At the minute , Gerry Rafferty , Status Quo , Swedish House Mafia , Luke Kelly Night visiting Song , Christy Moore, The Murphys , Aslan , Conal Gallen Obviously comedy not music, ELO, Stavros969, Guy Martin , Grassmen collect a JF in Tullamore.

Bizzare , and varied....
thats varied alright. from swedish house mafia to christy moore. couldnt get much different if you ask me. all thats missing is some mongolian throat singing

how you finding the grab so far? if you were to make changes, what would they be?
I changed it the start of the year the box irons were comming down and meeting eachother and it was wider than the two bales.
Cut it and welded on some plates you can see them in the video to make it narrower.
Other than that I couldn't fault it

Reactions: c4l

Bizzare , and varied....

These new Zetors are getting very posh being able to connect to the Internet and all :laugh:

You'd sleep well that night..

Beats this I suppose....:cry:
large-garden-rake.jpg

Years ago when we were in Austria on holiday my self and dad couldn’t get over watching certain bits happening, one was 3 john Deere’s parked up in a field, one with a Tedder one with a rake and I think the other had nothing. Most of the field was raked up with the tractor but the three lads were out with garden rakes taking the grass down off the steep parts into a windrow at the bottom of it. Then on another day we saw a guy with a small 900/1000 gallon slurry tank and he’d it parked in one spot and he out on the steep bit spreading the slurry with a 2” hose. We were wondering about them mowing it till we saw a guy with a small 2 wheel walk behind tractor with big 2ft wide aluminium spiked wheels and a 6ft finger bar on the front of it.

I’d say looking at some bits of that video it’s similar sort of terrain to where we were so it’s probably the kind of guys it’s aimed at!

Years ago when we were in Austria on holiday my self and dad couldn’t get over watching certain bits happening, one was 3 john Deere’s parked up in a field, one with a Tedder one with a rake and I think the other had nothing. Most of the field was raked up with the tractor but the three lads were out with garden rakes taking the grass down off the steep parts into a windrow at the bottom of it. Then on another day we saw a guy with a small 900/1000 gallon slurry tank and he’d it parked in one spot and he out on the steep bit spreading the slurry with a 2” hose. We were wondering about them mowing it till we saw a guy with a small 2 wheel walk behind tractor with big 2ft wide aluminium spiked wheels and a 6ft finger bar on the front of it.

I’d say looking at some bits of that video it’s similar sort of terrain to where we were so it’s probably the kind of guys it’s aimed at!
Bit of umbilical work in this one,not keen on the Tedder with the kid using it.:speechless:

Back