Lely Welger RP245 Xtracut 17

Ursus914

Evening all, bought a 2nd hand RP245 recently and all going well, no problems with it so far except for one little annoyance. When i close the back door and start making the next bale the buzzer and the message for back door open keeps flashing/beeping up. It will keep doing this for about 20 or 30 yards down the sward. Anyone have any issues with this before? I have checked the sensors above the locking hooks and all seems to be set to recommended gaps.

Evening all, bought a 2nd hand RP245 recently and all going well, no problems with it so far except for one little annoyance. When i close the back door and start making the next bale the buzzer and the message for back door open keeps flashing/beeping up. It will keep doing this for about 20 or 30 yards down the sward. Anyone have any issues with this before? I have checked the sensors above the locking hooks and all seems to be set to recommended gaps.
Might be a sensor if the latches are definitely down, you do get grass build up between the back door and front at the bottom from time to time. You'd get left or right latch not closed come up when this happens, we usually get left come up because of chaff building up on the drawbar for the wrapper.

This is just back door open and the picture of the door in open position. i do get down and wipe away the build up every 30 bales or so and the sensors have been adjusted as close to the hooking bar as they can go. the sensor is about 1" diameter and is wiped clean before i start baling.
This happens from bale 1 and every bale thereafter. It doesn't really bother me as i am confident the door is closed, just the constant buzzing for the first 15 or 20 seconds of every bale can get annoying.
is there some way of checking the sensor activity on the controller, i seen a diagnostic option deep in the the controller menu somewhwre but dont know much about it.

Are you leaving the spool valve in float when you close the door even after you hear the door close? Also does it give a bleep after the door is closed?

Have you done anything on this? Must be catching cause the one here has started doing the same thing, Must be the sensor I should think, doesn't do it every bale but getting more often than not. Latch is definitely down anyway!

Back