Vintage Cars

Looks like its in our town somewhere, i could go look at it for you if you want????:tongue: :weld:

If you would,I’m particularly interested in what species of moss there is on the engine bay.:lol:
8DFDF658-46E6-4C58-ABC0-3410D5D3A423.png

My son has one , exactly same colour and a Co Meath reg . Only 44 k miles on it , but body needs fettling .
Probably more than likely sold by O'Neills garage in Wilkinstown. For such a small garage they done an unbelievable amount of trading. Even provided a car to the German ambassador in Ireland for a number of years.

Was scroling through Facebook and came across this at lunch. Wish to god we could buy it back. Used to belong to the Grandfathers brother. He was a mechanic in Tara Motors back in the 70s and 80s testing trucks. Done a good bit of work for O'Neil of Wilkinstown too. The man that has it now bought it off him back in 1982. She's the real deal. Was bought new by the head salesman in the Ford Garage in Navan. She's the very same as it was when he had it all say for the roof, it had a green vinyl roof originally. He made the wheels for it himself, cut the dishes and widened them. Was meant to be a fair car in its day. He was meant to buy it back when he came back from England but was killed in an accent 2 months after he moved out. If only things had happened different it'd still be here.
FB_IMG_1702177665056.jpg

Back