Todays Photo

View attachment 80021

The landcriser died so picked this up a few days ago... first impressions are good, lovely machine
Well wear. They are a lovely jeep, I had one for 3 years only issue was that it was hard on front tyres. No matter how often tracking was checked it wore the inside off them.
I have moved on to the new model now but commercial and love it too. Tyres no bother on this one so it mustn’t have been my driving.

They look nice but they are viscous. Dont know what people see in cats

I'm with you there, never had no time for em,, got it from me father I reckon, when we had the family farm as a kid father used to say the wild farm cats would give us cat scratch fever and tic-toller-ruee (not sure what that is but it sounded bad as a kid,,,,) mind them feral cates were exactly that,,,
The wife is mad keen on cats,, she still has the last one ,,,,, it's in a box on the window sill in the annex,,,!!!! I keep meaning to accidentally chuck it out but me balls ain't big enough !!!!!!

I wouldn't hurt them deliberately but I wouldn't be feeding them either . Theres a couple floating around but they are wild.

Was crossing the yard at around 3 o'clock to check cows last spring, black dark and half asleep when two cats shagging let out a load squeal a couple of feet away from me.

I nearly shit myself. Fcukers

I wouldn't hurt them deliberately but I wouldn't be feeding them either . Theres a couple floating around but they are wild.

Was crossing the yard at around 3 o'clock to check cows last spring, black dark and half asleep when two cats shagging let out a load squeal a couple of feet away from me.

I nearly shit myself. Fcukers

My father was outside one morning at 6 before going to work and he heard a shotgun going of. A few weeks later the neighbour was telling him what happened, the cats woke him up and he fired the shot from the bedroom window. I don't think it happened again.

Big tom cat sitting in the yard today . I'd swear he was smiling at me.

Hes hardly on here

Back