Seen for sale...

They seem to be in strong export demand alright, I guess the thrower is only valuable to someone set up to use one, usually with those 4 wheel dolly trailers behind the baler.
The way it launches the bales into the trailer might not be to everyone's liking tho.
Baler value I d say 2.5k , I wonder why those MF balers are in such demand compared to other makes.
For higher output maybe a JD459? Friend of mine has one and it has a serious appetite.
Ya all the exporters seem keen on the MF balers, I know they wouldn't make you rich but they put a floor in the price they are making at least. If I turned the two balers into 4k I could probably get a half decent upgrade, was thinking the likes of a 459, heard they are an animal, father has a preference towards a NH but I think the JD is probably a better baler.

Ya all the exporters seem keen on the MF balers, I know they wouldn't make you rich but they put a floor in the price they are making at least. If I turned the two balers into 4k I could probably get a half decent upgrade, was thinking the likes of a 459, heard they are an animal, father has a preference towards a NH but I think the JD is probably a better baler.

I worked for a haylage making outfit in England, we made 200-250k bales with two balers every year

We had two welger ap730s, they were an animal to take stuff. I made 758 bales in an hour one day with a John deere 6810. If you could get a 630 within budget, I reckon they'd be a serious tool.

https://www.mascus.ie/agriculture/used-tractors/kirovets-k424/ehbdbbme.html
kirovets-k424,3c92b64d.jpg

?

Did he win that at the ploughing or something? Hard to know what type of work it would be ideal for? Is it any good as a tillage tractor?

Did he win that at the ploughing or something? Hard to know what type of work it would be ideal for? Is it any good as a tillage tractor?
Won it at some ploughing championship I. Russia hence it being a kirovets. Purely tillage tractor. From what I heard it didn't even come with a pto

Would the tyres normally be that low at 2500 hrs? I hadn’t thought so.
Do they clock up hours like the old tractor?
Tyre ware is very variable depending on a lot of factors, while the tyre ware looks excessive, it still may be genuine. They look like poor quality crossplys and if the tractor spent most of it's life on the road, drawing smallish unbraked trailers, drawing stock, feed and gravel, I would say it would be about right.

Back