Todays Photo

That looks more like a chunk of bees comb being raided by wasps? You can see the eggs laid in the bottom of the middle cells so clearly in it though, can be tricky enough to see them some times
Think it was solely wasps
Cleaning a loose housing yesterday when suddenly a swarm
I wasnt getting out of the jcb to investigate.....so carried on scooping up what I could
Cleared the most of it and then could see wasps going under the guard on the tanco bucket just outside the shed
Went up there this morning with some lambda-cyhalothrin in a small spray bottle and hit them before they could hit me
3rd wasp nest sorted out in 2 days here:sweat:

Last edited:
That looks more like a chunk of bees comb being raided by wasps? You can see the eggs laid in the bottom of the middle cells so clearly in it though, can be tricky enough to see them some times
No, that's definitely wasp nest.

Do the next field 1 way now too to balance the wear out
Do try if I can, seemed to be getting my fair share of awkward ground this time! Not much better today only it wasn't raining so less tyre squealing reversing back up!!
IMG_2043.JPG
IMG_2051.JPG
IMG_2050.JPG
Is it an Overum auto reset?
Yes its a Overum with auto reset, wouldn't want to go back to shear bolt now!!

Saturday night live, I don’t even drink cider but by god after a hetic 3 days whatever time we finish tonight them cans are getting sunk

Attachments

• 1A02CAD3-9F0C-41F9-9592-3E34960577D2.jpeg
    1A02CAD3-9F0C-41F9-9592-3E34960577D2.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 8E1CBD9A-500E-4B3B-BDA7-8876729E244B.jpeg
    8E1CBD9A-500E-4B3B-BDA7-8876729E244B.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 110
  • B4DDBCA4-610C-4C44-9FAB-C694072D2C93.jpeg
    B4DDBCA4-610C-4C44-9FAB-C694072D2C93.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 112
  • FCDE43FE-120F-4A03-8B3A-C0B419A10B9D.jpeg
    FCDE43FE-120F-4A03-8B3A-C0B419A10B9D.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 112
I was thinking last night that you were surely out View attachment 80338
Not out today now though thank god, the father rang me this morning and said there’s still balers out all over the place going, after the panic last Thursday Iv decided anymore I’m only cutting what I know I can pick with 2 balers in a 12-15 hour period, if I can’t cut it and they want to get someone else let them off, not worth the pressure

Not out today now though thank god, the father rang me this morning and said there’s still balers out all over the place going, after the panic last Thursday Iv decided anymore I’m only cutting what I know I can pick with 2 balers in a 12-15 hour period, if I can’t cut it and they want to get someone else let them off, not worth the pressure
You'd be surprised the lads you burst your balls for this year could end up getting someone else next year.
It's a funny oul job

Was going to ring contractor yesterday and tell him I mowed it myself and that I'd feel it around 2 o'clock and let him know the correct time to bale it.
Mowed it with the non conditioner 6 ft. , trampled the headlands to death, hopped off stones and left them for the baler, cut out the little awkward corners that no one else can get into, in under the electric fences a mix of briars and last year's grass, shur you'll be able to get it out with the rake, mind the stakes and the sagging fence wire!!!!!!

Was going to make a few but decided to let off the panic . Think next weekend is to be good.

Was going to ring contractor yesterday and tell him I mowed it myself and that I'd feel it around 2 o'clock and let him know the correct time to bale it.
Jesus I must do your work, sounds like what I hear a lot :lol::lol:

You'd be surprised the lads you burst your balls for this year could end up getting someone else next year.
It's a funny oul job
Just now that you say it I see bales pass where I live for a man I always do the work for and I didn’t do them :rolleyes2: I don’t bring in the bales for anyone, everyone else does, that’s what’s killing me here

Just now that you say it I see bales pass where I live for a man I always do the work for and I didn’t do them :rolleyes2: I don’t bring in the bales for anyone, everyone else does, that’s what’s killing me here
Your way better off we draw 80% of what we make one baler one raking two drawing and two stacking as many men as a pit silage outfit

Your way better off we draw 80% of what we make one baler one raking two drawing and two stacking as many men as a pit silage outfit
Are ye using them keltecs ? There all the go here. I’ve probably lost 1500 bales to not bringing them in for people in the past 3 years. We cut, rake, bale wrap and that’s it. The father does tedding he loves that, a euro extra a bale and it’s a one man operation and you get through work fast.

Back