What are you up to in the workshop?

BasilSeal

A thread to tell us about any interesting workshop projects you're working on at the moment, so we can pick holes and tell you how you should have done it.

Extra points will be awarded for welding that has been performed upside down and underwater.

A thread to tell us about any interesting workshop projects you're working on at the moment, so we can pick holes and tell you how you should have done it.

Extra points will be awarded for welding that has been performed upside down and underwater.
and useing 3 mirrors:whistling:

im starting a heart transplant on a forklift tomorrow if all is quiet, after i spray down the wrapper thats in there tonight drying off from its end of season bath, with some oil for the winter.
i have a newer forklift that has no engine in it, so im going to swap it over from a donor.
this is the recipient of said heart.

Attachments

• DSCF1025.jpg
    DSCF1025.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 391
I managed to cut a piece of wire with a pair of wire cutters and fashion a hook to hand a B&Q Value thermometer on today:cool2:

Well I bent a piece of wire to make a thingummy purpose too, today.
And cut a bit of hose pipe to fit over it:sweatdrop:

And further more Mr Seal it was done in the torrential rain...extra points for that

I have a trailer to extend, refloor and somehow adapt to carry my motorbike while also being usable for its current more general jobs. Shouldnt take more than a day or 2. He says....... :whistling:

i take it the pics are in your 'puter
when replying to a thread click the paperclip or mannage attachments buttons
if they are too big open them in paint and resize them(something like 35% of original)

i take it the pics are in your 'puter
when replying to a thread click the paperclip or mannage attachments buttons
if they are too big open them in paint and resize them(something like 35% of original)

I have my pics in piccasa and i can make them any size almost ive tried posting them the smallest size still wont work ?ive tried every size

the fact that the new panels will be smooth should help,
perhaps you could slightly increase the angle and raise up the hopper by 8-12",
it would also help.
you could go mad and put a hyd vibrating device on the side of it, but it would shorten the lifespan.
anything inside the hopper would only hinder the stone imo,
but maybe im wrong.

the fact that the new panels will be smooth should help,
perhaps you could slightly increase the angle and raise up the hopper by 8-12",
it would also help.
you could go mad and put a hyd vibrating device on the side of it, but it would shorten the lifespan.
anything inside the hopper would only hinder the stone imo,
but maybe im wrong.

Would you know where i would get one of those vibrating things ??

Possibly go for a steeper hopper?Any stone cart I have used has had a layer off rust inside it:001_unsure:

Yea im going to make the hopper a we bit steeper and a we bit higher dont want to make her tippy though one of those vibrator thing would be good dread to think what they will cost though !:whistling:

Back