The Ebay thread.

Yes, how did you guess? :001_smile:

It wasnt hard ive had my suspicions for a while !!:whistling: my father used to have a 996 from what i remember it was a good tractor you got any pics of yours ?

It wasnt hard ive had my suspicions for a while !!:whistling: my father used to have a 996 from what i remember it was a good tractor you got any pics of yours ?

Not on this computer i'm afraid, i'll have to get some taken.

My dad ran david browns when i was a kid, started out with a TVO cropmaster, though his first tractor was a green fordson, then he bought a 950, for £150, which we've still got, he restored it a couple of years ago before he passed away, so sadly he never got chance to take it to shows, but i've got some good pics of him driving it round the yard with my nephew.

when i started farming i bought a 990 loader tractor, one of the best things i ever bought, still use it for feeding and cleaning outtoday because it's so handy for getting round the old sheds on the farm.

got a couple of 1390s, one bought nearly new by my dad but it's very tired now, and i've bought a 996 and a 1210 recently to use on the other farm we've taken on, but they need a bit of work to sort them out, hopefully i'll get onto this soon.

I figure if one has to use old stuff, it's best to stick with what you know.

E-bay.ie search results

can anyone tell me why ebay.ie has less listings in the search than its brother ebay.co.uk.

or have i not clicked on some stupid button to let me see more????

eg, i searched taps and dies on .ie and got 148 results,
i do the same on .co.uk and i get 305 results???
am i missing something,
its the same for nearly everything.

I think its possible Ebay.ie only list UK sellers that specify delivery to Ireland.

I think this will be correct, you can reset the search preferences to include sellers from the uk who don't specify shipping to the EU, but don't forget to ask if they are prepared to ship to Ireland before you bid.

all that glass and silver paint, just the thing for baling on a nice hot day, then a drive to the next field at 17mph.

It is alot of money for that old thing . Collectable though

It is a lot of money, i didn't think it was that straight an example to be honest, my neighbour used to have a 4wd 1200 that he had on the howard muckspreader to take his muck out every day, some people used to take the piss but if he's still got it he could be the one laughing now.

Back