For Sale 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by JohnBoy, Aug 6, 2019.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Well-Known Member

2013 Outlander 2.2DiD, 6 speed manual 4wd, 7 seater.

Gx3 spec means leather, climate control, cruise control, folding mirrors, stop start etc

Loads of room inside, I'm 6 foot and can sit in the drivers seat, and behind the seat set for me and in the third row behind that.

Rear seats disappear into the floor leaving a massive boot.

Good mats all round, removable Thule towbar, fold up 13pin electrics.

83k miles, full main dealer service history which I've continued here. 6 months test, 6 months tax (€280 per annum)

great machine to pull, rated to 2t, I've only had around 1.5 behind it but it was happy out doing it, engine is setup for low down torque so suits towing well, very stable and good under braking. This is the ideal family/farming/all in one wagon.

Its not prepped for sale yet, these pics are as is, putting it up here first will clean it up properly on the next few days and put it on Donedeal.

Asking €15,000 but an f4f discount would apply.

Attached Files:

sparkey likes this.
  2. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Well-Known Member

3. muckymanor

muckymanor Well-Known Member

We sold our 142 dacia duster yesterday. Several people had told me that it would be a hard sell. It had very high mileage but it just had the timing belt done, a one year NCT and good tyres. I priced it a little high prepared to be bargained down. The first called bid a good price and arrived shortly after, paid and drove it away. I had expected it to take a week or 2 to sell. I have to take a day off this week to try to find something. We are hoping to go up in years as well as get something a little heavier on the road than the duster as it was light. I like the outlander. A good reliable car. Hope you get rid of it with ease.

JohnBoy likes this.
  4. jf 850

jf 850 Well-Known Member

Would you buy another Dacia Duster , based on your experience with that one ?

5. muckymanor

It has been a reliable car. Never let us down. Easy on fuel. It was doing 50k to 60k kilometres a year. The only issue with it was that it was a bit light on the road. For doing long trips, you want a bit heavier of a car. It would be a grand type of car for someone doing low mileage. It had a lovely driving position.

We are looking for something with 3 full seats in the back and a little more leg room than the duster. Possibly a Scenic or a C max or a Toyota. Will see what's around this week.

jf 850 likes this.
  6. Mf 7715

Mf 7715 Well-Known Member

I'm going selling my BMW 520 @muckymanor 2010 68,000 miles full spec mite suit you. Going ask 7k for it.

muckymanor likes this.
  7. muckymanor

I'd love a BMW, but unfortunately we are trying to go up in years from the 142. Hoping to go to a 152 or a 161 and looking for something with very low mileage as there will be a lot going onto it. Sterling is good at the moment. Looking a a few fords in a main dealer in the North at the moment.

Mf 7715 likes this.
  8. mixed fleet

mixed fleet Well-Known Member

That's a lot of car for the money.

Mf 7715 likes this.
  9. Mf 7715

Mf 7715 Well-Known Member

I know, but that seems to be the price of them. Not many with as low mileage as mine.

10. ranger

ranger Well-Known Member