2wd drive tractors

They were owned by Dublin Co Co, and sold off by auction a couple of weeks ago ,the buyers must be trying to make a few quid on them , they would be a well minded little tractor .

You are correct, they were in Wilson's a while back.

There's one near me and it looks equally rough.

Several around here but mainly in the older IH livery.

I was getting worried about John though, looking at 956XL's - maybe there is something he is not telling us after all :whistle::D

Several around here but mainly in the older IH livery.

I was getting worried about John though, looking at 956XL's - maybe there is something he is not telling us after all :whistle::D

I was wondering that myself!! Obviously had to search to find that lol!! There nearly was an older livery 956 2wd to pull a square baler here!! Oh just to annoy John even more dad brought home another international baler today!! :lol:

I was wondering that myself!! Obviously had to search to find that lol!! There nearly was an older livery 956 2wd to pull a square baler here!! Oh just to annoy John even more dad brought home another international baler today!! :lol:

Your Dad appreciates quality then Mr Hall :thumbup::thumbup::cool::whistle::whistle:

Your Dad appreciates quality then Mr Hall :thumbup::thumbup::cool::whistle::whistle:

Lol that's three at home now!! This is a b47 barn find pulled it home behind the jeep this afternoon!! :lol: plans on putting it on the 35 and reliving his youth I think :lol:

Lol that's three at home now!! This is a b47 barn find pulled it home behind the jeep this afternoon!! :lol: plans on putting it on the 35 and reliving his youth I think :lol:

that sounds like my old man, thank god he upgraded to the mf124 and and it is the bees knees compared to the b47

that sounds like my old man, thank god he upgraded to the mf124 and and it is the bees knees compared to the b47

We have a 440 and a 445D as well this one is just to play with I think (hope) :lol:

well out of the 3 you still wouldnt make one good baler

scrap is 140 a tonne, weight the lot in and buy a massey with change to spare :lol:

Ha ha!! No scrapers here!! Just pulling the pick up outta this new one ATM to put a new bearing in it :lol:

Ha ha!! No scrapers here!! Just pulling the pick up outta this new one ATM to put a new bearing in it :lol:

i had the pickup off my 47 one year, the cam tracks for the pickup tines had wore through and it kept jamming solid, had to weld 11/16th nuts in the ends of the tracks to stop the pickup bars going round too far

was an effing pig of a job as well, awful :thumbdown:

i had the pickup off my 47 one year, the cam tracks for the pickup tines had wore through and it kept jamming solid, had to weld 11/16th nuts in the ends of the tracks to stop the pickup bars going round too far

was an effing pig of a job as well, awful :thumbdown:

This one had burst the bearing I'm working on changing in 1990 and hasn't done a tap since!!

Only thing i liked about the IH was it was all shaft drive, the timing on it was almost foolproof, but when it did go wrong, it went wrong big time

Massey is all chain drive, had ram stop fail and a chain slip once, bent needles and the bow, but thanks to MF making them from steel i had them warmed up and straightened to a new one as a template, put it all back and it tied first time

Cant do that with the ally needles in a 47?

Back