2wd drive tractors

To be fair to our ole blizzard the brakes are good for a small tractor. Heading for 8k hrs and never had to look at them. Still trailer brakes would have been good to have.

All 2wd here and on a few dairy farms near us too. Our land is flat and dry and we have no tillage work so 2wd suits us just fine for all we be doing which ain't much.

Fair enough 4wd is the job for ploughing etc and maybe for loader work etc.

If a good 2wd ford of about 90 - 100 hp can be got I'd say we'd purchase. On the look out at the moment again so the shopping list is getting longer by the week :lol:

I can honestly say that I have never been in a situation on our farm whereby I said we need a 4wd :thumbup:

I may be able to help depending on what your looking for.

She's really spotless! What was it at? 2200hrs in 16 year. I wonder would she be sick without 4wd?

She's really spotless! What was it at? 2200hrs in 16 year. I wonder would she be sick without 4wd?

I knew you would like that one :lol:

Seems to be only on 34's behind and those front wheels are rather small.

With the Valtra weight distribution you would imagine that she would not be up too much as you say - probably bounce a heck of a lot too!

Probably on a diet feeder :confused:, unusual to see a relatively high spec 2wd tractor though like that.

Yeah it looks well alright.
Whether its a nice balance of wheel sizes vs the tractor size(say it helps that ita not a big tractor) or the angle the photo is taken from its not bad looking at all

That Deutz looks very good imo, I've seen pictures of a few 2wd Dear Johns & whatever it is about them they don't look the biz

Back