3cx front quick hitch

Sull

Well lads,

I've a 3cx that I want to put a front quick hitch on so as to make use of some euro bracket implements. Only problem is that it won't pick up its own bucket without a lot of cutting and welding!!
Does anyone know the options in this situation?

Cheers....

Well lads,

I've a 3cx that I want to put a front quick hitch on so as to make use of some euro bracket implements. Only problem is that it won't pick up its own bucket without a lot of cutting and welding!!

Cheers....
If it's only it's own bucket that hasn't Euro's then make the quick hitch frame loader side to suit euro impliments. With an adapter to bolt onto the bucket. Making the bucket euro.

Presuming euro would be strong enough that is?

I think you will need a QH to suit your 3cx bucket, with an adapter to suit your Euro implements.
A Euro carriage wouldnt be able for a 3cx/4in1 combination IMO.

Well lads,

Cheers....

I have an old MF 50 , whose original bucket was knackered . I bought a lovely bucket that was originally fitted on a Manitou teleport. I asked a local welder/fabricator had he any ideas for attaching them together.
He said only way to go was Euro . I asked would it be strong enough. Aren't there plenty of 150 hp tractors with Euro QA?
I told him go ahead and do it .
It was as good a day's work as was ever done.
20190302_133113.jpg 20190302_135324.jpg 20190302_133046.jpg

Sound out lads, thanks for the replies.
I think I'll go down the route that Mike suggested and get a JCB q/h for the bucket, a few seem to pop up every now and again...
Thanks again... :Thumbp2:

Whatever you do, don’t buy the one which clips onto existing 3cx buckets. I bought one and it’s a nightmare as you need level ground otherwise you can’t hook.

I’d go volvo/jcb brackets and buy a bucket with those on it. Or go tractor euro route.

Whatever you do, don’t buy the one which clips onto existing 3cx buckets. I bought one and it’s a nightmare as you need level ground otherwise you can’t hook.

I’d go volvo/jcb brackets and buy a bucket with those on it. Or go tractor euro route.

Do you mean lining up the hooks for the top pins of the bucket is awkward if not level??
Machine is only being used around concrete yards so that would hopefully make life easier. I've 3 front buckets already so would prefer to avoid buying another one for the sake of different brackets!!
Thanks for the sound advice...

It was a long time ago, but it was a pain. I even used the rear legs to help, but it was pointless. It’s one thing I take for granted now. Maybe others will comment

It's a Scott now 830 all in.
The hose mounting brackets on the q/h are a nice touch, mine didn’t have that. I fitted female ends where your hoses screw onto the digger. Also it’s unusual that your crowding arms have grease nipples on top, mine are greased through the center of the pin on the end.

I added the hose couplings , the lower pins are greased thru the pin center.

Attachments

• 20191129_161758.jpg
    20191129_161758.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 81
Is that weld on jcb brackets I need a set as I'm going to make a pallet fork.

Yes, I got them at the main dealer same place that I got the q/h. I’ll check the invoice tomorrow evening to see exactly what they cost and will post a picture of them also.

20191216_200732.jpg
The invoice is from 2017 and says €150 for a pair, this may be plus vat. Gormleys in Courtown is the dealer.

Reactions: Vry
Back