4g in Ireland

You'll probably get 4g perfectly in dub but id say your back to 3G at home....

3 are getting worse and worse here,stuck on E a lot of the time lately....

Was looking at the map earlier and it says it should be okay but I think that is dubious.

It also shows one area of no reception in the whole parish which equates to a few fields of ours - always wondered why the phone never rings when I'm doing some work in those! :D

Was looking at the map earlier and it says it should be okay but I think that is dubious.

It also shows one area of no reception in the whole parish which equates to a few fields of ours - always wondered why the phone never rings when I'm doing some work in those! :D

Duno, I'm trying to think where did i get 4g the other day, haven't been in dublin in a while so must have been somewhere else, but there's certainly none at home :(

Have got 4g a few times and it is fast in fairness!

Seen 4G on my brother's phone down here in Wexford the other day. He can FaceTime me on his 20 minute journey home as long as I am on wifi back in England, where I cannot even get consistent reception for a phonecall.

I've seen vodafone 4g on my phone in fermoy, middleton, bandon and clon.

our farm is very near a mast and I had 30Mb download over 4g a few weeks ago.

Almost living under a mast here and have direct line of sight to two more and still don't have 3G not to mind 4G:no:

is there anywhere i can view a rollout plan, i'm not covered yet, but thinking about a broadband package

Doubt it.

Eircom have a rollout "plan" for efibre on their website, but it's a rare thing unfortunately

Haven't seen a rollout plan but there is coverage maps, might be a worth a few calls.

However on the efibre front, we should have efibre according to the map but it's not actually enabled for the address yet, most likely to do with the line going to the exchange.

It was supposed to be place last november, last they told me when I called was this november, I suppose you can't go far wrong when you say it will be in sometime...

Back