6n 2019

Crap, ffs at this level you don't give away 18 points through penalties, fair play to Wales deserved winners, England putting Scotland to the sword..21 points in 14 minutes...:Whistle2:
Well that was a game of 2 halves, even more pissed off with our lot as things transpired we could have been (undeserving) champions if we did the job against Wales.

What a dick lol :lol::lol:
IMG-20190316-WA0010.jpg

Crap, ffs at this level you don't give away 18 points through penalties, fair play to Wales deserved winners, England putting Scotland to the sword..21 points in 14 minutes...:Whistle2:

FFS ????? How on earth can a (supposedly) world class team throw away a win like that, mate !!!! It was an excellent comeback from the scots it's true but painful to watch all the same

FFS ????? How on earth can a (supposedly) world class team throw away a win like that, mate !!!! It was an excellent comeback from the scots it's true but painful to watch all the same
England probably have the best players and the worst coach, apart from France of course.

I know damn All about rugby, But did all the tooing and froing about managers lead to a distraction and now ultimately these poor performances?

As someone said on the news, It's like as if the team peaked a month early.

I know damn All about rugby, But did all the tooing and froing about managers lead to a distraction and now ultimately these poor performances?

I don't think so. Ireland have no attack without quick ball off the ruck. Up until now we were blessed with penalty after penalty if the ball wasn't coming back quickly in the ruck. Refs aren't giving these penalties much now. There is more emphasis on tidying it up yourself rather than depending on the ref. Now everyone tries to slow down ball we fo it too and it's usually illegal, we were good at milking penalties from it and after a few 3 pointers the opposition would back off and we'd have faster ball which suited our attack style. Now if we have a million ruck in the game they are too slow to attack from so we need to play with the ball alive more.

do you mean eddiee jones:laugh:

Back