a few of our machines

Do you mind me asking how much it costs on average to bring the jeep and trailer on the ferry?
A return trip averages about €450,depending on time of year,or weekday or weekend.
Often gave over 550,but now im getting abit of a discount as a frequent traveler,and know how to work it.

you changed the jeep baz
Yes,and the trailer too.i think it was back in April,had a customer for the touareg and was on the lookout when he asked so,and had being trying to buy this one off a friend of mine in the uk about 6 months previous,but he finally gave in when i had a man for the touareg and all fell into place,
Id say iv about 10000 miles or more on it since i got it,and to be honest i love it.serious comfort.

Local lad here is after going the other way . Had a discovery and now got a tourag . Prefers the tourag
Yes,and the trailer too.i think it was back in April,had a customer for the touareg and was on the lookout when he asked so,and had being trying to buy this one off a friend of mine in the uk about 6 months previous,but he finally gave in when i had a man for the touareg and all fell into place,
Id say iv about 10000 miles or more on it since i got it,and to be honest i love it.serious comfort.

Is the Touareg a thing of the past @jd-baz.......edit.. dunno what happened but the thread stopped at muckys post:confused3: , how do you like the Discovery.
Very fond of it,very impressed,outrageous comfortable on the air.wanted to buy on before the touareg but reliability issues with discovery 3's sort of put me off,discovery 4 is and meant to be a way better machine.happy so far,only thing i missed at the start was the handling in the touareg,the touareg was a better machine to drive on on a back road,as the air tends to lean a bit at first but iv got used to it now.

No doubt the discovery is very comfortable, I've been a passenger on a few long trips in one, the seats are great. Better than the Touareg,
As you say not as good to handle, or as lively, I wonder how would the newer Touareg 262hp compare?

Disco was a 142 gave a bit of trouble at the start with electrics . But once they were sorted he was well impressed . His tourag is 162 think it's the model ithastopay mentioned above . Savage yoke to move altogether. Something got to do with claiming the vat or taxing move him away from another disco .
What year disco had he and what year touareg he buy?

Is the Disco heavy on juice that you need to fill the sprayer with some :lol:
the price of fuel in the uk id always be tempted to bring diesel with me,so the berthoud tank is a decoy........ full with white....

surprisingly enough shes actually easier on the white than the touareg,but i still have her filled 3 time since sunday morning

IMG_5620.JPG
Out and about these days,no reseeding sowed but all will change next week,few jobs of ploughing done,but only drying round here.
Couldn't resist this shot today,hope to sow this Monday,
Bought this girl before xmas,very impressed,only getting a right go on here these days,
Also another new to me lemken zirkon 10,going well too.

View attachment 43639
Out and about these days,no reseeding sowed but all will change next week,few jobs of ploughing done,but only drying round here.
Bought this girl before xmas,very impressed,only getting a right go on here these days,
Savage tractor well wear

View attachment 43639
Sunroof would be rare enough in a 75 would it?

Back