A record I would say?

What's your opinion on the flat rolling gone? Good or bad job?
I can't see any difference between what I ring rolled and flat rolled, but on the day it was doing considerably less visible damage.
The Autumn has been so dry it is also hard to know if there was any drawbacks.
I still would do the same, but I don't know if it is only to make myself feel better.

It's well tillered anyway thats for sure. The stuff here has taken off growing the last few days but not nearly as thick
There are still some thin patches, but it is evening up well, hopefully the CeCeCe yesterday will help even it up and thicken up the lighter patches.

I sprayed the stuff here at home today with 1.5 of Terpal. Didn't bother with anything else. Crops are spotless and I'm going to wait until I see awns before going with the last of the Fungicides. WB in the worn ground is a nice bit shorter and a bit thinner so I think I'll chance it for another bit and hit it when it's getting the rest of the chemicals. Hopefully I don't regret those decisions.

Will you be harvesting by the 15th gone, do you think?
I don't think so, but if this weather continues, I would be. My guess is the 24th/25th and get the binder in on that Saturday 29th to cut the last 1/2 acre and have a BBQ, but the best laid plans of mice and men and all that.

Back