Wanted ad3.152 perkins engine (mf 135)

if anyone can give me a number of lads at these I would appreciate it. having no luck finding one down this side of the world. TIA

What type of engine are you looking for? I mean in what shape?
QTP sell new ones.
Engine Spares in Lanesboro will recondition your old engine or might be able to point you in the right direction if you are looking for a new one?
(043) 332 1155

If its a used engine that you want, I'd be surprised if John Conaty didn't have one to suit you? He'll give you an engine and an education!

Hard enough to find a good 152 engine. I know a lad got a S/h engine down from Northern Ireland at £800 , and exchange his own engine. Seems ok but would have the best of its time served. Old engine was nearly a 2 stroke.
You can buy spurious blocks heads cranks etc , but personally , I would sooner repair it's own engine.

What's wrong with your own Ozzy?

I'd agree with jf850 above as well, far better to do up your one provided it didn't put a leg out of the bed!!

crankshaft snapped and damaged the block. head not perfect either so if I could just find one to drop into place it would be the trick. Had one bought only for the lad to ring just before collecting it to say he only wants cash as to keep it off the books:no:, same story today, could get an engine but has to be notes again. Notes to me are the price plus 42% tax.

it a lipseal newer version engine im looking for. Can get it rebuilt but I hadnt planned on spending 3k by the time its back out of the garage again. It might not even do 10 hrs a year. Conaty probably has an engine but I would be afraid of buying such off him. Have often dealt with him in the past and found him 100% but buying an engine is a different story

crankshaft snapped and damaged the block. head not perfect either so if I could just find one to drop into place it would be the trick. Had one bought only for the lad to ring just before collecting it to say he only wants cash as to keep it off the books:no:, same story today, could get an engine but has to be notes again. Notes to me are the price plus 42% tax.

it a lipseal newer version engine im looking for. Can get it rebuilt but I hadnt planned on spending 3k by the time its back out of the garage again. It might not even do 10 hrs a year. Conaty probably has an engine but I would be afraid of buying such off him. Have often dealt with him in the past and found him 100% but buying an engine is a different story

42 % . :scratchhead:Arent you constantly Psalming that you are never making a bob from cattle ??

42 % . :scratchhead:Arent you constantly Psalming that you are never making a bob from cattle ??
Dont think so, I always say its a hard living. Im earning close on minimum wage per hour so nothing to get too excited about. Its not hard to get into the 42% bracket if you dont have capital right offs, and are single. Thankfully I usually try and avoid the 42% but every thousand taken as a drawing will push anyone closer. I just detest cash for business expenses

not sure if you have looked but the Lincoln AS400 welders from the 70's and 80's have the same motors in them, they seem to go cheap / scrap prices not sure if its the same block mounting points but might be good for parts,

Back