agritechnica??

I was told all that by the person.as said by oheidin,I've more than enough to do.was 5am this morning when I got to bed and was in tullamore at 9.30 again.am going now to recover a fire damaged tractor from a bonfire.

Well said Tinny, only a matter of running up to Dublin early one morning for it.
well fcuk it anyways.
totally typical, cant find the passport here.:rolleyes:
its somewhere, but where, ive spent the last three hours looking for the damn thing.

I was told all that by the person.as said by oheidin,I've more than enough to do.was 5am this morning when I got to bed and was in tullamore at 9.30 again.am going now to recover a fire damaged tractor from a bonfire.

Shure if you went to bed at a reasonable hour and worked during the day you would be much better off. Non of this working all night sleeping all day carry on.

Anyone have a number for our dear departed James Ds,need to get in touch with him about accommodation he has over in Hannover?.

Thought I had his number in the new phone but obviously not :thumbdown:

Anyone have a number for our dear departed James Ds,need to get in touch with him about accommodation he has over in Hannover?.

Thought I had his number in the new phone but obviously not :thumbdown:

what day you going out barney? ya stuck for a bed? myself , gobl and another man going out on the sat,

what day you going out barney? ya stuck for a bed? myself , gobl and another man going out on the sat,

Heading out Thursday and have Friday and Saturday at the show.Bit of a balls but that's the way work and flights fell

think matt is goin out those days also,or maybe u heading with him?

Met Matt last weekend but the show never came up in conversation.More than likely run into him over there I'm constantly meeting
him lately :D

Have a look on his Agri Knives website for his number. Think it just the land line on it though.

So im heading to the show,staying in central{I hope} hanover mon,tues,weds nights.Is there any any nightspot where the paddys meet up?
Or is there any point arranging to meet forum members some day or night?
I don't know many on here personally so will hardly bump in to ye!
Or maybe its not worth the hassle...

So I see that Profi Farmer is flat out tweeting the goods for Agritechnica. Sickens me even further about not going! JCB have been busy!

Will pop up some pics when i am back so probably wednesday as up to my tits in it with doing stuff for twitter, facebook, website and the mag. There is a lot to see

Whats the craic with this
[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T11R0rC_v0"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1T11R0rC_v0[/ame]

Back