agritechnica??

Who is going this year?
I left it too late to book, wanted to be sure to be finished planting.

Who is going this year?
Heading over Saturday to Wednesday, the beds are all taken up but I think we've a bit of floor space still free, bring a sleeping bag and you'll be more than welcome

Had flights booked a bit, going Sunday to Thursday. Left it late for accommodation but got an apartment near the city.

Who is going this year?
Not bothering with it, went in '17, before that '13 so I think I'll wait 'till 2021 at least before I go again.

Not bothering with it, went in '17, before that '13 so I think I'll wait 'till 2021 at least before I go again.
Similar to that went in 17 and 2005 before that, great show but it wouldn't interest me going to it every time it's on. I'll go again but make a 5 day trip and tour around a bit, will go to Lamma again in January though.

Heading over Saturday to Wednesday, the beds are all taken up but I think we've a bit of floor space still free, bring a sleeping bag and you'll be more than welcome
Thanks a million Ted for the offer, but I don't think I could get myself sorted in time.

Was there in 09.. super, super show and well worth the trip over..
I remember saying when I was leaving it, I'd love to come back in about 10 years but sadly it wont be this year..
Hopefully get there for 2021.
A couple of lads up my direction head there religiously every 2 years for the annual holiday which I think is a bit mad, but then it mighten be all machinery there going looking at either:drunk::tt1:!!!!
Enjoy the trip anyone heading over:Thumbp2:.

Similar to that went in 17 and 2005 before that, great show but it wouldn't interest me going to it every time it's on. I'll go again but make a 5 day trip and tour around a bit, will go to Lamma again in January though.

Lamma is on the bucket list too, a great time of year for a spin across the pond and some liquid refreshments!
Would highly recommend the Highland in june too, especially for someone who appreciates good stock - ya wont find better!

7 of us going together, all first timers, traveling true Kavanagh travels, going from monday to thursdays, claas and john deere factory tours as well.

Your hardly all up from around the north Kk area??? I know a lad heading with Kavanagh travel next week!

Supposed to be a couple coming this week so will see what lands :Thumbp2: Not a hope of getting a beer as need to get it all typed up in the evenings :tdown:

No all from kerry direction
No bother, from what I heard, there a group of 6 to 8 kk lads all heading over on the monday too with kavanaghs.
Enjoy the trip, you'll have very little organising and worrying to do anyway with them taking care of all the logistics!

Last edited:
Back