android vs iphone

To fix it itself u want loads of time plenty of patience long narrow fingers and the right tools .(none of which I have but I'm not afraid to give things a go )Got the screen for my I phone on e bay for 20 euro, started one evening to replace it following u tube . All going well till I get to last few screws which wouldn't cooperate , then I had to put it back together .for luck it worked again but still with a cracked screen . Into town with myself and got it done for 80 euro , took him 40 mins and he gave me 25 for my screen !!!

My friend tried it too he ended up with an iPhone in a sealable bag?ha ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

have a look at a Nokia windows phone ,
if you know what needs replacing on your phone the parts will be available and a vid on utube to show you how to do it
i dont know, im not convinced its going to work for them, if it dosent, its the last attempt, id imagine they will be bought out if it dose go tits up.
and if it dose go south, then the support will do the same.
hardly worth the chance.
they ignored the big fat sign that said the smart phone was the future, and instead went with the theory that nobody would ever want to do that kind of stuff on a phone..
oops...
My friend tried it too he ended up with an iPhone in a sealable bag?ha ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
the brother did it on his last i phone.
but he did say it was a b1tch.

as for what phone, i have a htc one x, really like it as a phone.

The mother has informed me she has an upgrade due so il get a phone on that.
I really like the xperia z1. Bit bulky but is serious bit of kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i dont know, im not convinced its going to work for them, if it dosent, its the last attempt, id imagine they will be bought out if it dose go tits up.
and if it dose go south, then the support will do the same.
hardly worth the chance.
they ignored the big fat sign that said the smart phone was the future, and instead went with the theory that nobody would ever want to do that kind of stuff on a phone..
oops...

Cat phone only job :thumbup:

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Cat phone only job :thumbup:

5mp camera lets it down a bit, and the reviews are 3 out of 5.
but it dose look a good solid phone.

vodaphone sent me a txt today to say i was due an upgrade, and they would be in touch.
the last time they upgraded me for 18mths was 10 months ago, they originally wanted 24 mths but i said id only take an upgrade on a 18 mth contract, and they did it.
im only getin used to this phone yet...:lol:

5mp camera lets it down a bit, and the reviews are 3 out of 5.
but it dose look a good solid phone.

vodaphone sent me a txt today to say i was due an upgrade, and they would be in touch.
the last time they upgraded me for 18mths was 10 months ago, they originally wanted 24 mths but i said id only take an upgrade on a 18 mth contract, and they did it.
im only getin used to this phone yet...:lol:
Yeah the camera is its down fall but I'd say it would really take a few bangs.
The screen is a super job I have had it in the pocket with the keys and other shite that ends up in there didn't leave a mark on it anyway.

i[COLOR="Cyan"] dont know, im not convinced its going to work for them, if it dosent, its the last attempt, id imagine they will be bought out if it dose go tits up.[/COLOR]and if it dose go south, then the support will do the same.
hardly worth the chance.
oops...

Nokia was taken over by Microsoft so the support will probably always be there . its a shame the way things have gone for them as they have a lot of good features on their phones ,I am thinking about getting one of the 41 mp camera phones as due a new one

A quick post about my recent phone purchase. It is a THC (not htc) w100s from China. My friend got this phone and after using it i bought one. I bought the phone new on ebay for 127euros. Fantastic value for a ready to go phone. Its operating system is Android. It has a very fast processor, two sim card slots etc. Front and back (8mp) camera. 4.5 inch screen.

All the reviews for this phone are excellent and after having using this phone for 2 weeks now i have to agree.

A quick post about my recent phone purchase. It is a THC (not htc) w100s from China. My friend got this phone and after using it i bought one. I bought the phone new on ebay for 127euros. Fantastic value for a ready to go phone. Its operating system is Android. It has a very fast processor, two sim card slots etc. Front and back (8mp) camera. 4.5 inch screen.

All the reviews for this phone are excellent and after having using this phone for 2 weeks now i have to agree.

Good to know, most of the 'premium' makes are made in China now anyway
Is it a THL by any chance? I couldnt find a THC w100s on google

I assume its the networks that are banning dual sim phones over here? You could buy them off the shelf in oz in the likes of jb hifi, even from the "mainstream" manufacturers such as nokia and samsung...

Would be great if you had a work number and personal, as you'd only need to carry one phone, even for the boys around the border, you could have one southern and one northern number

I assume its the networks that are banning dual sim phones over here? You could buy them off the shelf in oz in the likes of jb hifi, even from the "mainstream" manufacturers such as nokia and samsung...

Would be great if you had a work number and personal, as you'd only need to carry one phone, even for the boys around the border, you could have one southern and one northern number

Afaik you can get Dual sim phones in Ireland too. :001_unsure:

I wonder then does this work
http://www.donedeal.ie/phones-for-sale/3-sim-card-phones-brand-new/6301228 although most Sims would linked to the phone imei so it would easy to block Sims

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Afaik you can get Dual sim phones in Ireland too. :001_unsure:

Never seen them advertised tho, like they were in all the leaflets that get shoved through your door from all the big companies over there. any i have seen here have been eBay jobs. A guy in college had a samsung dual sim but like i say it was an eBay job....

is there any real advantage to dual sim's???

I had one a few years ago, no advantage to me anyway. Maybe to this guy......uploadfromtaptalk1392475613120.jpg
Nidge from Love Hate is a character from an Irish drama to the overseas members.

Posted from the Ham Bone using Crapatalk 2

is there any real advantage to dual sim's???

Only really why i stated above, if you had a work and personal number, or else you were in and out of the north so you could have one Southern one northern to avoid being charged stupid money

Good to know, most of the 'premium' makes are made in China now anyway
Is it a THL by any chance? I couldnt find a THC w100s on google

Sorry, your right its a THL w100s mtk6582.

Irish customs clearance is 23% of the purchase price. Phone comes unlocked to all networks. I am not much into gadgets. my previous phone was an old nokia standard phone but this thl phone is really very good value.

I could think of a few people I know that have 2 phones.

Posted from the Ham Bone using Crapatalk 2

Have 3 phones with different numbers its when some one rings one u know which ad they are ringing about. I also burn the Sims when item is sold. There are lads that would be ringing ya every week have ya this or that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back