Autotronic warning light

CavanJacks

I have a m.f 6270 which is from time to time showing a amber autotronic warning light on the dash.when this light shows the tractor won't move forward or backwards.it tends to happen when i use the foot clutch,but can happen when tractor is in motion too.

i eventually get moving again by usually pressing the clutch down and up repeatedly and by engaging the electric shuttle into forward/neutral /reverse.at best it will move again within seconds.at worse it can be many minutes.

i,ve being too the main dealer with this .2 of the 3 clutch pedal switch,s have being replaced with no answer on the problem.any learned suggestions on what might be the problem i would greatly appreciate.

Hello CavanJacks, did you ever get this sorted out? I've got the same issue. Was thinking it might be hydraulic pressure too low due to constricted filters. Or maybe I need to bleed the hydraulic circuit. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks,

Hello CavanJacks, did you ever get this sorted out? I've got the same issue. Was thinking it might be hydraulic pressure too low due to constricted filters. Or maybe I need to bleed the hydraulic circuit. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks,
Clutch pedal switch or one of the multipluggs on the wiring has happened mine several times

Back