Bog Mans Pictures

We put an aldi wildlife camera out in the woods .
1004963_599785710103625_772615961_n.jpg

1618462_599785283437001_1585226366_n.jpg

1964876_599785486770314_1512877839_n.jpg

1622261_599786973436832_1159982870_n.jpg

Seems after a quick google tat the make is Aldi!! It's Lidl that does the bargains isn't it!!!:blushing::oops:

A cock pheasant has taken to walking in the hay shed here, getting fairly tame now and photo I put up of him a while back was taken within 10 ft of him.

Nice bit of timber now, you'll be like [MENTION=2898]diesel power[/MENTION] with a big fire ;)

An auction in Downings Tullow The Broughan Grain trailer made ...€9500 the Haybob made €500 the combine was up around €6000 . The Kvernland grubber without crumbler made €2100.
Fencing materials stakes wire troughs etc made strong money .

An auction in Downings Tullow The Broughan Grain trailer made ...€9500 the Haybob made €500 the combine was up around €6000 . The Kvernland grubber without crumbler made €2100.

Did the combine sell at that money? What was she like?

To be fair if I had a fendt I'd be using it to do the shopping :D

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk
Had it serviced the other day and I thought it was down on power presuming it was filters . Turned out it was a diaphragm somewhere on the governor it was only 110 hp on the dynamonitor . :blushing::blushing:so it would not pull home much shopping . It would be embarrassing if it had to be rescued by the TW 15.:lol:

Same question, what is combicrop?
Barley and Pea Mix cut with the combine .
http://www.combicrop.com/
Stove looks well in the fireplace, nice brickwork.
Recycled brick I got in Wellington Bridge Wexford and the Beam came out of a mill

Did the combine sell at that money? What was she like?
Maybe it made more but I got distracted by a broken sheep trough . I have the attention span of a Gold fish . You would see tidier combines in Byrnes . There was a big crowd there and I would be surprised if there were not a few Forum members there that might know prices .

Had it serviced the other day and I thought it was down on power presuming it was filters . Turned out it was a diaphragm somewhere on the governor it was only 110 hp on the dynamonitor . :blushing::blushing:so it would not pull home much shopping . It would be embarrassing if it had to be rescued by the TW 15.:lol:

Barley and Pea Mix cut with the combine .
http://www.combicrop.com/

Recycled brick I got in Wellington Bridge Wexford and the Beam came out of a mill

Well if it was a 6910 and the diaphram in the pump went you would have a bigger bother :eek:

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

you didnt happen to see what the sprayer made?

the combine made 7.500 and did end up in Byrnes, or so I was told. I can ring and ask what the sprayer made but he may or may not answer tomorrow. Was on our annual booze up, damn getting old.

the combine made 7.500 and did end up in Byrnes, or so I was told. I can ring and ask what the sprayer made but he may or may not answer tomorrow. Was on our annual booze up, damn getting old.

I take it the combine was shook enough then?

Back