Bog Mans Pictures

It might have been worth something before some fella went mauling it with the teeth on the bucket of a digger :fight:

Spot the man from the Wexford breadbasket - pointing out that a big rock could be worth something! It would be a novelty to find a stone in Ballinaboola. Plenty of lads spend their careers trying to farm a bit of soil between them!

I'm sure someone would take it off your hands for a feature somewhere. If you want to get rid of stones it might be worth giving Ringstone a shout, I see their lorry loading granite rocks in Ardattin last week.
they must have drawn a couple of thousand tons of rock from that farm at this stage. Carlow stone centre often take in big stones like that too

There was a lad visiting farms round here looking for boulders. He would arrange loading. And pay £100 for every wagon he filled.
Apparently he was taking them to London and selling them through garden centers for £100+ per boulder!!
One mans trash....

Spot the man from the Wexford breadbasket - pointing out that a big rock could be worth something! It would be a novelty to find a stone in Ballinaboola. Plenty of lads spend their careers trying to farm a bit of soil between them!

Seeing as we might be lacking in practice, I will give you a shout in the spring so to coach us :Thumbp2:

We put in 150 meters of 6 inch twin wall perforated pipe . It was to replace 4 inch sewer pipe that I put in forty years ago . I got them as seconds in The Swan and collected them with Massey 135 and a JF trailer.. It is to take water on a bounds ditch that feeds into a sump and the six inch is to take the flow across our field to a stream . The flow in the 4 inch had become restricted. I had to drive a Fendt 720 .
6A6E62A1-4F93-4BFC-85C9-ED2D06DC9401.jpeg F9685DB4-8FE9-4FEA-877E-1D26FF753AD7.jpeg CD90F239-26C4-45B7-A8E0-AD73DC765CC2.jpeg

We put in 150 meters of 6 inch twin wall perforated pipe . It was to replace 4 inch sewer pipe that I put in forty years ago . I got them as seconds in The Swan and collected them with Massey 135 and a JF trailer.. It is to take water on a bounds ditch that feeds into a sump and the six inch is to take the flow across our field to a stream . The flow in the 4 inch had become restricted. I had to drive a Fendt 720 .
View attachment 49988 View attachment 49989 View attachment 49990

And there was I thinking that I spotted you at the ITLUS conference

Got a Tee Jet Auto steer for the tractor. The neighbors thought my mind had jumped a cog when they saw me driving up and down the field with no implement on .
There would be a bit of history of that sort of thing when a man working for my father had a nervous breakdown and was found driving the Te 20 around the lime tree field . In those enlightened days Sargent Reidy and a couple of hardy lads in white coats brought him away foaming at the mouth . I still have my freedom but I have to type this with my nose because my new jacket is very tight .
564E0A27-1EDB-4C89-9380-0134305FD22E.jpeg 4896F57A-DD7B-4D55-A926-17210B9668B7.jpeg AFB4BEA9-39A5-4203-A0F7-383FF1885BC7.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a Tee Jet Auto steer for the tractor. The neighbors thought my mind had jumped a cog when they saw me driving up and down the field with no implement on .
There would be a bit of history of that sort of thing when a man working for my father had a nervous breakdown and was found driving the Te 20 around the lime tree field . In those enlightened days Sargent Reidy and a couple of hardy lads in white coats brought him away foaming at the mouth . I still have my freedom but I have to type this with my nose because my new jacket is very tight .
View attachment 52061 View attachment 52062 View attachment 52063

I do hope the padded room is to your pleasing Sir...

What level of accuracy are you expecting?

The control box for the seeder .
CC90C68C-6EB9-4A0D-AF8E-E513D1F3376F.jpeg
I do hope the padded room is to your pleasing Sir...

What level of accuracy are you expecting?
The VHI covers Tillage farmers for 72 days residential care but if you do min till you get another 72 days and if you go zero till they turn up the voltage on the sparkey machine .
You can subscribe to various levels of accuracy up to full RTK . And you can do it for a few months .

Back