Brexit

War criminal Blair to lead the new centrist party and the UK to leave the EU on the 29th of never, that's what will happen.

You mightn’t be wrong there. I can see why Blair is referred to as such. However, I kinda like the guy.
I even voted for him when I lived there (I had the right to vote in the UK shortly after moving there).

War criminal Blair to lead the new centrist party and the UK to leave the EU on the 29th of never, that's what will happen.
You mightn’t be wrong there. I can see why Blair is referred to as such. However, I kinda like the guy.
I even voted for him when I lived there (I had the right to vote in the UK shortly after moving there).

The two cows method of explaining economics is quite good and quite funny.

The Iraqi model explains the war

Everybody thinks you have lots of cows even though you have none.
You tell them you have none, but they ignore you.
They decide to invade you and bomb the crap out of you.
You still have no cows, but at least now you have a democracy

So a vote on a no deal Brexit tomorrow, which will be voted out.

What next? An extension I assume?

But what will an extension bring? It’s an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object - a complete stall.....

If May wants to stay in her job, She is safe from her own party for 12 months after the last vote of confidence.
Maybe she will stand down but that won’t change anything.
I don’t see Labour calling for a general election at the moment assuming that is possible.

So, we have more months of political posturing and arguing? Farage will probably rev up when nothing happens on the 29th.
Will we see further erosion of the Tory and Labour parties? Resulting in a new party or two?
Eventually resulting in a general election where the public are given the option to vote on Brexit again?

This extension doesn't look like working either As The EU Have said It's short term As In a few months Max. I Don't fully understand why They Are playing hardball On That At The moment, It's almost antagonizing The UK More.

The bigger thing from today To me Was a softening of The ERG message, They almost said today That They were In favour of an extension.....

As For a New party, The group formed a few weeks back haven't set The world On fire.....

This extension doesn't look like working either As The EU Have said It's short term As In a few months Max. I Don't fully understand why They Are playing hardball On That At The moment, It's almost antagonizing The UK More.

The bigger thing from today To me Was a softening of The ERG message, They almost said today That They were In favour of an extension.....

As For a New party, The group formed a few weeks back haven't set The world On fire.....
The EU don't do anything quickly, thats why it will fail eventually, they are forever fighting yesterday's battles. Short term to them is 10 years. To be fair to them they've played a blinder. They have won this one and now are looking to extend their economic union into Northern Africa and also to military union, and with that, by necessity a federal taxation policy.
The ERG know the game is up and hope to extend and live to fight another day. It is possible that could happen as there is a much stronger democratic pulse in the UK than here. Also after the May EU elections 1/3 of the EU parliament will be Eurosceptics.
There was no hope of leaving when the British civil servants doing the negotiations were all remain.

It's a sad day for democracy and national sovereignty.

Miranda Blair, (his college nickname) is waiting for the right time and it is coming, there's a lot more chaos coming and he will be there to capitalise on Labour's demise whenever the election comes. They have really shown themselves as the undemocratic ones when a greater majority of their voters voted leave.

Last edited:

To be fair, it’s only a few weeks ago Nash.

I wouldn’t blame the EU for giving a relatively short limit to the extension - they are in no doubt sick of the whole issue and want the UK to make up its mind one way or the other. A long extension will only lead to more can kicking.

The longer this whole thing drags on, the more economic growth is affected both within the EU & the UK.

Gov have announced a temp drop in tariffs if no deal gets the nod
No tariffs on majority of goods bar agriculture as gov say they way to protect our farmers

:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

To be fair, it’s only a few weeks ago Nash.

I wouldn’t blame the EU for giving a relatively short limit to the extension - they are in no doubt sick of the whole issue and want the UK to make up its mind one way or the other. A long extension will only lead to more can kicking.

The longer this whole thing drags on, the more economic growth is affected both within the EU & the UK.

We are entering into silly season now for the EU as well with Parliament elections coming up and a new Commission. I would think that there is a strong preference to get Brexit sorted before either of these occur.

German growth is already faltering too.

What are brexiteers afraid of ?

They have been offered Brexit twice and rejected it. If they were offered this deal before the referendum they would of jumped at it.

There was a lady on sky news this morning from the local paper in derby, that area voted heavily to leave in 2016. She said they did a poll this week on peoples voting intention if the referendum was to be rerun. 62% would now vote to remain in the EU.

The Eu is watching this and you could see a long extension coming at the last minute.

Brexiteers have destroyed their chance at brexit and they only have themselves to blame.

What are brexiteers afraid of ?

They have been offered Brexit twice and rejected it. If they were offered this deal before the referendum they would of jumped at it.

There was a lady on sky news this morning from the local paper in derby, that area voted heavily to leave in 2016. She said they did a poll this week on peoples voting intention if the referendum was to be rerun. 62% would now vote to remain in the EU.

The Eu is watching this and you could see a long extension coming at the last minute.

Brexiteers have destroyed their chance at brexit and they only have themselves to blame.
offered a shit deal twice you mean:rolleyes2:

chaos, uncertainty and destroying the countries international reputation.

Oh and the return of blue passports made in France!

Just give up on the DUP, slap a land border between England and Scotland and become the United Kingdom of England and Wales..

I've already said

The savings of not having to pay the divorce settlement by going with no deal is expected to be equivalent to 1/10th the decline of the UK GDP post no deal brexit.

The savings of no deal brexit would not fund the British army for 12 months.

leaving with no deal is a "neat solution"?????

I give up
Pass no heed on farage, he's been left out in the sun too long.

Just by numbers alone I don't think the outcome of a vote in favour of no deal could happen.

Although anything could happen really given the circumstances

I wouldn't trust the cunts to run a bath
So why did you vote for them to change the course of the United Kingdom forever more
It's the same as not being happy with the price your getting for cattle in the mart and just going to the local tinkers yard and saying here look take the cattle and get me something for them I don't know what your going to get me but I don't like the mart so work away.

So why did you vote for them to change the course of the United Kingdom forever more
It's the same as not being happy with the price your getting for cattle in the mart and just going to the local tinkers yard and saying here look take the cattle and get me something for them I don't know what your going to get me but I don't like the mart so work away.
Because they didn't show their true colours till after
And now they are just a right shamble

Back