Calf with bad hip

marco

I have a calf here which I'd say either hurt or dislocated his back hip when a heifer had him a few days ago. He's not getting any better on it.

About 10 years ago a simular thing happened and I somehow got the number of a man in carlow who popped it back in. The man was auite elderly so I don't know if he's still around or practicing. Would anyone know of anyone with the gift?

I have a calf here which I'd say either hurt or dislocated his back hip when a heifer had him a few days ago. He's not getting any better on it.

About 10 years ago a simular thing happened and I somehow got the number of a man in carlow who popped it back in. The man was auite elderly so I don't know if he's still around or practicing. Would anyone know of anyone with the gift?
o,neill the bonesetter i,d say it was , @bagenal ,@gone or @bogman would have a number for him

Got the hip back in. He seems to have a weak back as well. Can get himself up and will prop himself up against the wall. So im hopefull he'll strengthen up in the next few weeks.

Back