case cvx's

Had a ring round yesterday about this small piston, bosch/Rexroth agent seemed to think the pump was tied to Case and built specifically for that job so I didn't pursue that any further. Soooooo took the piston to a engineering firm, which went well till I went through the door, anyway he said he couldn't make it unless he had the original drawing!!:huh: Other than breaking into Rexroth's offices and stealing them it was fairly unlikely they would be willing to give them to me. Tried another firm today who thought it was quite possible to make it, might get a few made cause its very little extra to have half a dozen done.

Had a ring round yesterday about this small piston, bosch/Rexroth agent seemed to think the pump was tied to Case and built specifically for that job so I didn't pursue that any further. Soooooo took the piston to a engineering firm, which went well till I went through the door, anyway he said he couldn't make it unless he had the original drawing!!:huh: Other than breaking into Rexroth's offices and stealing them it was fairly unlikely they would be willing to give them to me. Tried another firm today who thought it was quite possible to make it, might get a few made cause its very little extra to have half a dozen done.
thought you had a lathe:confused3:

Never seen this before. A video on the Steyr/Case-IH prototype CVT. I actually thought Steyr had introduced the CVT a year or so before the takeover and the CVX was added

They were developing it for ten years, think there's something on youtube of a 8130 with one in. See they had a joystick that moved on prototypes, expect the Fendt mafia would have had something to say about that.:sneaky:

They were developing it for ten years, think there's something on youtube of a 8130 with one in. See they had a joystick that moved on prototypes, expect the Fendt mafia would have had something to say about that.:sneaky:

I noticed the joystick controller too and it does make you wonder what other control systems they looked at. You are right about the 8130 as it was on one of the Steyr fan Facebook pages not so long ago

This was on YouTube

A CVX1195 at a local dealers yard seen in the past few days

Attachments

• DSC_1879.jpg
    DSC_1879.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 58
Under the “About this seller” heading

View attachment 50925
Newton Poppleford isn't far from me, just outside Exeter. The company on the window stickers comes up at the same location http://landsolutionsuk.co.uk

As to whether it's a genuine listing, well that's anyones guess!
Mate had seen one for sale on Faceache yesterday, sounded like it was the same one by what he described. Don't know where he see it on the Facebook thing though!

Mate had seen one for sale on Faceache yesterday, sounded like it was the same one by what he described. Don't know where he see it on the Facebook thing though!
I saw that one too although I'm pretty sure it was a 195

It is on the Farmers Free Ads Facebook page and it says 195 on the bonnet. It was originally registered in the Leeds area.

2FD8956E-9CE7-4368-876F-CF36725D2892.png

Back