case cvx's

What do you think of theese buttons, is it that poor quality on the colour? 5000hours on the tractor, the seller changed the the keyset so its all ok now. Is it some cleaning fluid that i need to avoid to not make them white again?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180225-103147.jpg
    Screenshot_20180225-103147.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 70
What do you think of theese buttons, is it that poor quality on the colour? 5000hours on the tractor, the seller changed the the keyset so its all ok now. Is it some cleaning fluid that i need to avoid to not make them white again?
The colour does wear off them for some reason, don't think you can prevent it as such, probably from rubbing the thumb across them!

Maybe it was Irish tractors in that case or I was just misinformed, a dealer said tier 2&3 machines had it as standard.

At one point Case IH introduced a trimmed spec version to reduce the price, not sure if this was just a UK thing or not. I should remember more but I know it didn’t have telescopic mirror arms etc. Not sure if these were 40km/hr and no air brakes or not

That's got to be the one for you, is the Mini sold yet....................?:whistle:

Don’t feckin go there. Keeping it for another six months and then trade it for something like a Tiguan.

That New Holland would be nice though

Don’t feckin go there. Keeping it for another six months and then trade it for something like a Tiguan.

That New Holland would be nice though
Sorry I mentioned it, obviously a sore point at the moment!!:oops2:

Tis nice that, is it a private ad or a dealer??

AAB006EB-3BDA-4406-AAE5-ECA81449C9F7.jpeg Every time I switch tractor off Aux 4 resests back 2 50%. I can adjust it up to 100% but it goes back when I turn key off. Does anyone no how to save it?
Cheers

Back