case cvx's

View attachment 52074 Every time I switch tractor off Aux 4 resests back 2 50%. I can adjust it up to 100% but it goes back when I turn key off. Does anyone no how to save it?
Cheers
They only usually go back to 50% when the battery gets disconnected, where is the blue knob set? yellow and black knob must be on zero cause they're not showing, although no'3 is in float or the red rocker switch on the arm rest is on?

You'd want to make a move soon or you'll find there's 2 horsepower in the stable first..:laugh:

That would be putting the cart before the horse so to speak. Need to get the tractor, then sort out its accommodation, otherwise there would be more grass wasters tucked in there. :curse:

No it it doesn’t hold the time that will be the problem as to why everything resets
Thank you

On the 170 here, theirs a little red wire going on with the positive lug on battery that wasn’t connected and would do the same as yours, now I don’t know if that red wire is suppose to be their or it just on the 170 here maybe @Win might know more

Odd it says 2005, the last of them were 2003.:scratchhead:

Its not some cloned ad or scam is it??
The last of the 170's were 2003? I know of one locally and i could swear it's 06 but not sure.

No it it doesn’t hold the time that will be the problem as to why everything resets
Thank you
As Shane say's the little red wire keeps power to the display when the key is off, this wire runs through the engine electrics on its way up to the cab. There's a 5 amp fuse in the wire, now this fuse is in the engine electrics print, so open bonnet right up and you access it just in front of the cab (diesel tank side) the fuse no' is F49, this is most likely the cause as long as the wire is connected on the battery.
The last of the 170's were 2003? I know of one locally and i could swear it's 06 but not sure.
1170's came in 2004, so the last 170's should of been in 2003.

As Shane say's the little red wire keeps power to the display when the key is off, this wire runs through the engine electrics on its way up to the cab. There's a 5 amp fuse in the wire, now this fuse is in the engine electrics print, so open bonnet right up and you access it just in front of the cab (diesel tank side) the fuse no' is F49, this is most likely the cause as long as the wire is connected on the battery.

1170's came in 2004, so the last 170's should of been in 2003.

Your a star Win,every forum should have an expert on particular models.:Thumbp2:

When are you getting a newer cvx then I'll be able to pick your brains? :thumbup:

I don't think I've ever posted here before about cvx's. That may be about to change, I had a dream last night that I was offered a red and white cvx with 32000 hours on for €650. I didn't buy it.
Welcome to the dark side, resistance is futile!!!!!!!!!:whistle:

Should of bought it at that, i'd have give you 1k for it.:woot:

On the 170 here, theirs a little red wire going on with the positive lug on battery that wasn’t connected and would do the same as yours, now I don’t know if that red wire is suppose to be their or it just on the 170 here maybe @Win might know more
I no the red wire you are talking about. I think I chopped it off when attaching the hedgecutter thought it was as for something after market like a radio! Thanks for your help guys

Well Gents,

Our 1170 is acting up again, draft control is not behaving as it should. That's all the diagnosis I've got so far, in between the giving out:lol: The boys in Kill suggested that it could be the lift arm brackets, or the sensor or the dial itself so really narrows it down :Thumbp2:

Anyone have a similar issue before?

I don't think I've ever posted here before about cvx's. That may be about to change, I had a dream last night that I was offered a red and white cvx with 32000 hours on for €650. I didn't buy it.

Grand tractor for the wrapper for you :Thumbp2:

Well Gents,

Our 1170 is acting up again, draft control is not behaving as it should. That's all the diagnosis I've got so far, in between the giving out:lol: The boys in Kill suggested that it could be the lift arm brackets, or the sensor or the dial itself so really narrows it down :Thumbp2:

Anyone have a similar issue before?
Any flashes from the red led on the side, just the draft or position as well??

Back