case cvx's

I think the fact that the gearbox can come out in about 3 hours is a big plus and that you can get parts off that crowd in france fendt is a bit trousers down I think

I find them a bit of a faf with the mounted mower maybe I'll get used of them with other implements I don't see the point of the slotted hole wouldn't it be better with holes in different places?

Id be fairly confident on saying there the finest tractor I've ever driven.
When we were looking I really wanted a fendt and a few came up but nothing really excited me.
Truth be told the cvx didn't excite me either.
I talked to alot of lads with them everyone of them told me they wanted another one of them I was chatting to one of the mechanics in kill agri I asked him what's better these or a puma without hesitation he said the cvxs he said the vario is far better in the cvxs no big ripping to get at it if you do have a problem.
Im glad we didn't go for a fendt now.
The traction is something else I've had tractors with good tyres that are worse to grip than her and she had bald tyres!
Good on fuel an animal to go serious comfort.
Theres such a quality feel to them they just feel really well built.
Only thing I see wrong is the pto starts off very hard so I must ask the lads here about fitting an accumulator.
And there's no room for. Your phone in the cab
The slotted hole is for ploughing so the arms have lateral travel when down. Not sure why the pto's can be harsh on some, the rear pto on the one here is fine but the front was really bad so put a accumulator in the pipe which cured it, could be to do with the valve not pulsing correctly maybe!!
You haven't got a Dom Joly size phone have you, cause that would take some space up?:tongue: Probably have a decent size battery though!

Is it some button or something you need to press before you can operate the outside lift/lower three point hitch buttons? Mine only goes down, so tought it the wires was gone for the lift, but one day the lift worked but only once, never before, never after.. bit of work coupling implements running in and out of cab..

Is it some button or something you need to press before you can operate the outside lift/lower three point hitch buttons? Mine only goes down, so tought it the wires was gone for the lift, but one day the lift worked but only once, never before, never after.. bit of work coupling implements running in and out of cab..
The outside buttons always work regardless of what's on or off in the cab, is it the buttons maybe, do both sides not work?

I thought that was odd that he had it up with 2 different prices only realised now it’s 2 different tractors

Took me a minute to figure it out. Kill Agri also has a tvt but no pics and described in off farm condition

Back