case cvx's

It was already getting cramped under the bonnet so trying to fit the extra gubbins would of been a challenge as well as trying to get rid of the additional heat which is actually the bigger issue. Plus why buy in an engine when you have one of the best motors around.

Remember being in Saint Val towards the end of the production run and there was a line of CVXs waiting on front axles.
I wonder would the 91** series and the cvt range have been a tenth as popular as they are without case buying them.
Even so if was a fair achievement to sell any!
You had the mx the mxm the Cs all in the same brand and available at the same hp

I wonder would the 91** series and the cvt range have been a tenth as popular as they are without case buying them.
Even so if was a fair achievement to sell any!
You had the mx the mxm the Cs all in the same brand and available at the same hp

No different to any other brand, It was all down To your local dealer. If I went to North Wexford (profi farmer Will No doubt agree) It's heaving with Steyrs due To The support from importer Alfie Spencer.

Alfie was Steyr importer, the local Case dealer stopped selling tractors around The same time As The merger With NH And Alfie became Case dealer so Probably More Steyr based tractors sold than anything else. Imported quite a few too.
Has he stopped selling case now

The T7000 Autocommand launched in 2010, there was overlap on The CIH front where they offered both for about 18 months, NH ditched the ZF transmission pretty much instantly once the T7000 was available.

The T7070 is still to this day the best sounding tractor ever made.

Screenshot_2018-12-30-22-24-20.png

:tt1::tt1::tt1:
If you were going for one would you choose a power command or auto command from a reliability point of view

The T7070 was only available as an Auto Command

Regarding the Steyr 9100 just before Alfie switched to Case he was banging out the last of the 9115/125/145 tractors at very keen money and he sold a lot then

I should rephrase that so and ask about the reliability between a power command or auto command in the t7040/t7050

My German isn't great, (neither is my English) :eek3:
can someone translate the following from the add.

K80 Ball
In the cartridge internal leaks

Back