case cvx's

Just to make the CVX fans eyes go into overdrive :laugh:

And it's no Yamaha!! :Whistle2::laugh::laugh:
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/yamaha-cycle-2002/21965890
NTEwODNjMDhlMThjZTRmYjI0MzljMjI1MjJlNDgwYmS8NAtKplJ3Je6zsijB2D2gaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjU5MzI3NjB8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

It was a 6190 cvt just seen it this morning! unless of course that's another one!
there was 2 of them in there today, i think they are trying to breed them, @hardispicer was doing AI on one but it didn,t work so they,re going down the natural route now :wub:

The steyr based models are slightly different, off the top of my head i couldnt tell you. Will look it up for you.

How is the power adjusted? Were they remapped? If so, a good dealer service should include software updates, if you reload the engine software it will clear a remap.

If the injectors have been swapped, there isnt much way out of it.
Excuse me for not replying to your post but I got a knock out that I’m only coming from now.
State of play is that the 195 needs the injectors changed, as you suggested, and the 190 needs a remap. Trying to find someone to do the remap at reasonable prices is difficult. Got quotes from €1k to €1800...

Excuse me for not replying to your post but I got a knock out that I’m only coming from now.
State of play is that the 195 needs the injectors changed, as you suggested, and the 190 needs a remap. Trying to find someone to do the remap at reasonable prices is difficult. Got quotes from €1k to €1800...
Could post it to the derv doctor, or does it need to be done on a dyno to get the exact hp?

From what i hear, a good remap will be €1000, and insist that whoever is remapping it brings their own dyno for fine tuning.

Back