case cvx's

Lads are the lifts always desperate slow to drop on these? Having to get out and put weight on the lifts to get them down if there’s nothing on and it’s doing my head in when changing trailers because it doesn’t want to go down when the weight of the trailer comes off to let the hook out. Tried the drop rate dial both ways to be safe and no effect

Lads are the lifts always desperate slow to drop on these? Having to get out and put weight on the lifts to get them down if there’s nothing on and it’s doing my head in when changing trailers because it doesn’t want to go down when the weight of the trailer comes off to let the hook out. Tried the drop rate dial both ways to be safe and no effect
On the deeres if you change the draft control it makes a difference

Mine at the same now going to chance changing ram seals.

are the hitch rods free and clean?
all the joints around the rear linkage ok?

Can be a few things, lift ram wiper seal could have let dirt and dust in this then presses out the seals tight against the rod making it very tight or can be partially seized on the bottom mounting pin of the ram. Spray wd40 or similar on the pin for a few days and work the lift with a weight on it to see will it improve. If it doesn’t you may change the seals in the ram

Your problem may be coming from the mounting of the assistor rams, they have to pivot slightly and can become seized over time, I had trouble with the lift refusing to drop on a T6 New Holland unless there was weight on it and this was the cause, nothing to do with ram seals or PU lift rods.

Going to try the cvx on the plough tomorrow without going through the book can anyone explain how id get it to lift plough turn it over and then just drop the plough on a headland sequence?

Going to try the cvx on the plough tomorrow without going through the book can anyone explain how id get it to lift plough turn it over and then just drop the plough on a headland sequence?
Never found it really necessary to use headland sequence for that. I just use the spool on the multicontroller with a timer set so one press on linkage button to lift, tap spool to turn it over then linkage button to drop plough. Don't have to move your hand just your thumb

Never found it really necessary to use headland sequence for that. I just use the spool on the multicontroller with a timer set so one press on linkage button to lift, tap spool to turn it over then linkage button to drop plough. Don't have to move your hand just your thumb

How do you set the timers as I've never used them.
I just wanted to set up the headland management for curiousity more than anything

How do you set the timers as I've never used them.
I just wanted to set up the headland management for curiousity more than anything
Hold the button on the back of the multi controller then spin the spool flow knob down to 0 then bring it back up and the time it’s set for will show on the screen

Back