case cvx's

This has 4 spool buttons on the joystick amd a little black switch by the side window
Yeah they all have 4 buttons on the gear lever but the yellow ones may not be used if there's only one electric spool, the black toggle by the window duplicates the green buttons on the gear lever, you can lock it for constant pump if needed.

Hello , I'm new to this I've bought a cvx 195 but sgr is up with code 113 for system pressure sensor - oil pressure too low , anybody know is this an easy fix

Just 113? When is it doing it, cold or warm or just randomly? The pressure can be adjusted up if needed.

Ignore any comments from @Agri Power he drives a Fiat with a heavy clutch so he's just jealous!:tt2:
I haven't driven it really so it's only been cold , I've just fully serviced it with new trans oil and filters so I'll have to see , it seems to drive fine in my opinion

I haven't driven it really so it's only been cold , I've just fully serviced it with new trans oil and filters so I'll have to see , it seems to drive fine in my opinion
You done the suction filter did you, the one that looks like there's one inside the other??

Yeah done that the housing was damaged on it and doesn't look like it had been changed in a while but it's done now do you think it could be anything major ?
It's either an accumulator or just needs pressure adjusted.
Drive, forward a few feet then reverse a few then forward several times see if it brings it up

When you were looking for
Tyres last year did you end up going new or second hand.

If you went second hand was it hard to get good ones at a reasonable price?

It was hard to get good ones full stop.
I got them front ones for 600 and I got 40% rear trelliborgs but they melted off it I will probably put new ones on it this winter

Back