case cvx's

Don’t forget it is in row crops so that is going to take a few thousand to put on general purpose tyres plus any other problems that need sorting. Said it was a local estate tractor but reg plate looked like it originated in Scotland

Don’t forget it is in row crops so that is going to take a few thousand to put on general purpose tyres plus any other problems that need sorting. Said it was a local estate tractor but reg plate looked like it originated in Scotland

Bidding was fairly sluggish for it too. It looked like it was going to stall at 16k.

Well her was the problem bit.
Someone was bold with a tig welder one time.
Trouble is the bits of steel went into other areas and didn't help them either.
I gave alot of time searching and waiting for parts.
If I was to have went to the dealers you'd get a fair fright but theres usually away around most things if you look hard enough.
Snapchat-1394235835.jpg

Didn't take a whole pile of photos of it.
The part that is metal colored in this picture had to be got new. There's two of these supports on the box and the bolts holding them are an extremely tight fitting shank on them.
Someone used an impact gun on them and it actually welded the cast to the bolt.
New bolts and cast support later and a few bearings on that side and all was right again Snapchat-1665635053.jpg

looking to buy a CVX - 170 at auction had an electrical issue, not to stressed about it is there any other issues with these that anyone knows about??

looks like they ran to much on the aux output or similar a wire in the loom has over heated caught on fire and fried other wires, insurance write off, bit funny the 3pl arms and the draw bar have been removed a while ago almost as it was set up for haul out its got the extra hydraulic outputs on it and generally in good condition for its age
What im concerned about is there any inherent issues with these are they a lemon or have lemons hanging off them anywhere??? well aware all have tractors have their issues but some seem to have boxes of them

looks like they ran to much on the aux output or similar a wire in the loom has over heated caught on fire and fried other wires, insurance write off, bit funny the 3pl arms and the draw bar have been removed a while ago almost as it was set up for haul out its got the extra hydraulic outputs on it and generally in good condition for its age
What im concerned about is there any inherent issues with these are they a lemon or have lemons hanging off them anywhere??? well aware all have tractors have their issues but some seem to have boxes of them
Depending on what it's burnt you would have no lift or pto working there two as well as no spool valves.
Depending on how keen you are and how much Value it is.
There Canbus system on them.
Can't say I could find fault with them front axle has too many moving parts really

thanks for that, do you know if they will they run without a computer in case i do get it and need to load it on to a truck? or do they have a come home over ride on the pump?

thanks for that, do you know if they will they run without a computer in case i do get it and need to load it on to a truck? or do they have a come home over ride on the pump?
I doubt they will but the ecu controlling the pump is a different one to the one that's in trouble in that one id imagine

There is a limp home mode by switching 2 wires under the steering wheel but I’m not sure what way it alters control or what it would do in the case of what you’ve said.
Theres 3 connectors in the top left corner under the steering wheel, normal mode is a/a limp mode is a/b

Back