case cvx's

Didn’t think you needed to change software,I’m sure lots swap the screen from tractors in the US.

I didn't say it couldn't be swapped, those in the US have software for both their machines loaded, ie. combine and tractor, and you simply switch between profiles. if the screen was supplied on a combine, it will only have the combine profile loaded.

Have a loom I use for the baler. There is video on YouTube of polish guy who has GPS dongle wired in to screen and cameras. I contacted him years ago and he sent me some info. The emails were in English but the PDF was in polish. Basically it's 185 euro for the GPS. But I think my monitor would not work anyway. I might send monitor and all off and let them change software etc. As they also do repairs for screensView attachment 76154 View attachment 76154

i'd want to see connectors before i committed, but in truth its a little 'patch antenna' which would give 1m accuracy for yield mapping but probably wouldn't be great for use in a lightbar.

the EZ guide 250 comes with a patch antenna, most people are told to buy the AG15 upgrade along with it as a patch antenna is only average.

There is video on YouTube of polish guy who has GPS dongle wired in to screen and cameras. I contacted him years ago and he sent me some info. The emails were in English but the PDF was in polish. Basically it's 185 euro for the GPS. But I think my monitor would not work anyway. I might send monitor and all off and let them change software etc. As they also do repairs for screensView attachment 76154 View attachment 76154

Can you send me the link for that Video on youtube.

Local dealer can sort software on the screen - what software profile do you want loaded?

Not sure how to embed a YouTube video. But title is
Connecting GPS and camera (pal) to intelliview III, II, IV

i watched it there, he’s basically made a small loom that goes into the empty pins on the 26pin ‘tyco’ screen connector, nothing too fancy to be honest, he has to do that on Intelliview 3 as there is no serial port. I have made a similar loom up here years ago i used it to run the screen in. The Car for RTK surveying and i mapped some fields for a neighbour with it , i must dig it out and you can copy it.

as you have intelliview 4 you do not actually need his loom anyway, as you have a serial/RS232 port that you can connect a gps receiver straight to the cameras wire into the screen though the BNC connector.

I know there's been a bit of confusion in the past regarding suspension accumulators and availability from other suppliers, bought these off Hydrokit for the sprung drawbar on the trailer. They are the same as used for the cvx/tvt, there's a dual thread with the outer being M33x1.5mm and the inner being 1/2 inch bsp. There's what is probably a restrictor screwed in to the internal thread on a tractor which would need swapping over, if ringing Hydrokit don't say you want one for a case tractor as they'll say we don't do them. Its a diaphram type of 1.4 litre capacity with a charge pressure of 30 bar for a tractor or the part number in the pic below.
View attachment 75599 View attachment 75600

Are these the accumulators for the front suspension, need a pair for our TVT190

Can you get the codes for us? It may be a faulty solenoid or the valve itself, the early ones were prone to sticking, the one here wouldn't put the park lock on when it was warm, turned out there was a newer type valve. Might be worth swapping the solenoid's over just to see, that valve is double acting so has two coils on it, might be a case the tractor thinks the lock has come off but hasn't!! Don't think it move if it thought it was still engaged. The valve block is inside the plastic cover on the side of the transmission, easy enough to get at anyway, think the park lock is nearest the back, all the other valves have one coil on so should be obvious. Make sure to swap the plugs over too!

@Win i have tried swapping the solenoids over, but the handbrake is still on when you put the tractor into forward/reverse so will not move
What would you try next, do you have any diagrams showing the handbrake system on
I assume the handbrake is more of a locking pin than a brake but where abouts is it?

@johndeere6920s would you have any ideas as i see you have had one in a few bits

@Win i have tried swapping the solenoids over, but the handbrake is still on when you put the tractor into forward/reverse so will not move
What would you try next, do you have any diagrams showing the handbrake system on
I assume the handbrake is more of a locking pin than a brake but where abouts is it?

@johndeere6920s would you have any ideas as i see you have had one in a few bits
There's adjustment in them but you have to take out the box I'm afraid.
Now I never went near it so I couldn't tell you exactly what your issue is
Yes the same both sides
Did you know of one doing something same as above

Sometimes when you start it the handbrake comes off (may have to start it 10 plus times till it comes off) and all works as normal but if you put the handbrake on it will not come off again

Sometimes when you start it the handbrake comes off (may have to start it 10 plus times till it comes off) and all works as normal but if you put the handbrake on it will not come off again
Does the 'P' go off the display when drive is engaged? Need to work out whether its mechanical or a electrical problem. The Lock is a pawl that engages into a toothed ring, that's why it needs to move when it engages to make sure it goes in.

I might be wrong but I think its a accumulator for each side rather than tee'd together.

Does the 'P' go off the display when drive is engaged? Need to work out whether its mechanical or a electrical problem. The Lock is a pawl that engages into a toothed ring, that's why it needs to move when it engages to make sure it goes in.

I might be wrong but I think its a accumulator for each side rather than tee'd together.

The 'P' goes off and it shows forward or reverse on the screen, but when you press the throttle the tractor is just locked solid and doesn't move but you can hear it build pressure in the transmission so you have to dip the clutch to stop it straining

The 'P' goes off and it shows forward or reverse on the screen, but when you press the throttle the tractor is just locked solid and doesn't move but you can hear it build pressure in the transmission so you have to dip the clutch to stop it straining
Probably not a electrical fault then, either the lock itself or spool sticking perhaps. Might be worth trying the spool first as that's the easiest, where in the world are you?

Probably not a electrical fault then, either the lock itself or spool sticking perhaps. Might be worth trying the spool first as that's the easiest, where in the world are you?

How do i test the spool?
I'm in North Yorkshire

Ive a case maxxum 130 and there is a box on the left mudgaurd at the back that has the motor that pulls the hand brake with a cable. Any way a long storey short all the things you describe was happening to me and that unit was replaced along with cable down to brake.

How do i test the spool?
I'm in North Yorkshire
You'd need to swap it really, I have one here that works when cold but sticks when hot if you wanted that to try, it may help to narrow down what's wrong. Obviously you can put it in neutral so the lock doesn't activate so you can keep using it, foot on clutch and press end of shuttle lever for 3 seconds or so. Different set up to a maxxum or puma they use a electric motor to pull the normal brake on.

You'd need to swap it really, I have one here that works when cold but sticks when hot if you wanted that to try, it may help to narrow down what's wrong. Obviously you can put it in neutral so the lock doesn't activate so you can keep using it, foot on clutch and press end of shuttle lever for 3 seconds or so. Different set up to a maxxum or puma they use a electric motor to pull the normal brake on.

It is the CVX 195 with the sticking handbrake, but i also have a TVT 190 so i could swap the spool off that if you could tell me where it is.

Do you know about the cable mentioned above that might need adjusting

It is the CVX 195 with the sticking handbrake, but i also have a TVT 190 so i could swap the spool off that if you could tell me where it is.

Do you know about the cable mentioned above that might need adjusting
There's no cable of the transmission lock of a steyr cvx

Back