case cvx's

I put up the picture of the broken joystick in case it happens to any of you. So you can see part number easy. I Google it and found a guy in France selling a couple and got 1 new for 200 delivered. I would of taught that was mad money till I realised the list price. And looking at it, it is a complicated sort of yoke and using a loader on tractor I don't want it going again

Attachments

• IMG_20170822_102334.jpg
    IMG_20170822_102334.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 75
I put up the picture of the broken joystick in case it happens to any of you. So you can see part number easy. I Google it and found a guy in France selling a couple and got 1 new for 200 delivered. I would of taught that was mad money till I realised the list price. And looking at it, it is a complicated sort of yoke and using a loader on tractor I don't want it going again
What case want for it

Rrp over 700. Discount 550 or something like that. 370 from a different website but no stock. Just lucky French guy has 3 to get rid of. Seems to do laboratory stuff mainly

Cooney furlong are doing a soft launch in October and big Launch in January so Kevin told me about a week ago when discussing corn prices

i was in the enniscorthy branch today and there was a massive 300 hp case in one of the sheds getting a front wheel changed so there seems to be some truth in the story

It has been announced on their Facebook page in any case.

That's big news really and yet another tractor dealership on the Old Dublin road. Be hard to see how Springmount could remain as a sub dealer in the long term given the close proximity.

There had been rumors abounded two years ago about a different hue for the CF dealership.

This will have a big shakeup in the Wexford area I reckon.

It has been announced on their Facebook page in any case.

That's big news really and yet another tractor dealership on the Old Dublin road. Be hard to see how Springmount could remain as a sub dealer in the long term given the close proximity.

There had been rumors abounded two years ago about a different hue for the CF dealership.

This will have a big shakeup in the Wexford area I reckon.
springmount would have a loyal customer base in wicklow and they would buy from alfie no matter what make he sold so i,d say its a shrewd move on cf,s behalf

springmount would have a loyal customer base in wicklow and they would buy from alfie no matter what make he sold so i,d say its a shrewd move on cf,s behalf

Oh no doubt. Case lost their way a bit in the county around the time of the merger with NH. Murphy's shipped out a lot of tractors in the late 90's before they decided to focus more on the forestry side.

Needing a supplier for a hydraulic accumulator for front suspension on case cvx 195 57 plate? Anyone know of somebody in U.K. Please thanks

Back