case cvx's

I thought all the low hour 170's were long gone, you must have been in the right place at the right time!!!
Only by chance, kinda looking for sumtn, but not looking either!:eek3:
Didn’t believe it either when I read the ad.. would anyone!:sweat:

:deyective: Was on the forum for sale,profi had put it up :2guns:!! Only rang bout it on a Saturday and had it done Tuesday :sweat:
I guess it was the one he linked on the 20th july?? Who had it for sale?
How many have a cvx from here due to profi putting up links. I am one and Shane as well.
I think the one @laoisfarmer had was spotted by profi before he SOLD it :angry: due to a unhealthy interest in green and yellow paint!!:blushing:

He did find me a front linkage which I doubt I would of found!

Across the pond! Couldn’t afford to buy 1 of Kill :undecided:!

Ah I see! Its a carbon copy of ours, even the hours are within a few 100 of each other. Its ruined me anyway, driving anything other than a cvt is work now :lol:
Where in the UK did ye find it, I'd love another one:cool1:

After getting a few days work out of her now, so far all seems fine, no fault codes so that’s good!
It’s their easy/handy way to get abit more power from one without breaking the bank, could do with a bit more gut

After getting a few days work out of her now, so far all seems fine, no fault codes so that’s good!
It’s their easy/handy way to get abit more power from one without breaking the bank, could do with a bit more gut
The only real way to up the fuel on that pump is put different rollers inside, don't think there is much if any adjustment externally. Was contemplating putting a intercooler on mine,( seems to go better in colder weather) but there ain't much room in the front, 1100 series has a longer/higher bonnet. Its a bit odd when you come to a bank cause your not fighting a gear lever or pressing buttons to keep moving, makes you feel as if you should be going quicker. They're heavy old lumps at about 7.5 ton so got to bear that in mind.

The only real way to up the fuel on that pump is put different rollers inside, don't think there is much if any adjustment externally. Was contemplating putting a intercooler on mine,( seems to go better in colder weather) but there ain't much room in the front, 1100 series has a longer/higher bonnet. Its a bit odd when you come to a bank cause your not fighting a gear lever or pressing buttons to keep moving, makes you feel as if you should be going quicker. They're heavy old lumps at about 7.5 ton so got to bear that in mind.

I know what ur saying, I’d be particularly heavy with the foot! but I think she’s lacking, drove a 2003 170 for a guy I used work for, and felt it had a lot more grunt,

Back