Cheap Appliances offered in Return!

TAGTEL

Hello Gentlemen, My name is Terry Knapper and I own a business dealing in Domestic Appliances.

I am also interested in Roman history and my hobby is metal detecting and hopefully finding lost Roman and other relics.

If you are a farm or landowner and would permit me to scan your fields – I in return will supply you with Domestic Appliances for use on your land at very reduced prices.

Typically saving for example £50 on a Bosch washing machine 8kg 1400 which is normally £420 … Your price £370 installed. I will also supply you with any other appliances you require at virtually cost as long as I have permission to scan.

I am a member of the NCMD with a Public Liability Insurance of £10,000,000 and follow a code of conduct which includes causing no damage to property, filling in any small holes and replacing the turf. I will also follow direction as to where I can and can’t go.

Most finds are 4 – 6†deep and only involve a small plug or soil to be removed to extract the target.

Any rubbish including sharp nails etc. will also be removed to ensure the safety of livestock.

In the event that anything of value is found and subject to reward, the reward is split 50/50 with the landowner and I can show you the results of anything found if you are interested.

I am not saying that I will come across a Roman hoard but many hoards have been found over the years – and it would be nice to find one J

I am particularly interested in land or woodland along the River Dove between Ellastone near Rocester and Burton on Trent. I am also interested in Watling Street on A5 Particularly the area of Wall and areas between Brownhills and Lichfield.

Also interested in Uttoxeter, Stramshall, Checkley, Lightwood, Rough Close, Wolstanton, Audley, Tarporley and Chester.

I am in Stoke on Trent and if you have land that you know had Roman history … such as Chesterton, … please contact me J

If you need more information please contact me and I will answer any questions J

Email terry@tag-direct.com or Telephone 07967-303905 or 01782-312429 or 01782-593816

When I read the title I automatically assumed you were going to be referring to a custom I heard of in the Far East in reference to marriage!!!

Disappointed

Back