Claas Celtis Dash lights

towbar

Asked to look at a Celtis Dashboard 4wd light not working and he thinks its the bulb - anyone had these out before - are they bulbs or leds?
If bulb do you know what it is save me 2 trips!
Thanks,

Sorry to jump in on your thread @towbar But I have a question that might relate. Anyone know the best place to her these at a good price ? I think they are 3w,part no. 580006
So far I've found some at €4-€5 each. Feck that.i would like to buy a pack but not at that money. Thanks to anyone who has an idea

Attachments

• 23d1c74a65f10d4b64318ae56ac714b80a2cd883.jpg
    23d1c74a65f10d4b64318ae56ac714b80a2cd883.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 23
Sorry to jump in on your thread @towbar But I have a question that might relate. Anyone know the best place to her these at a good price ? I think they are 3w,part no. 580006
So far I've found some at €4-€5 each. Feck that.i would like to buy a pack but not at that money. Thanks to anyone who has an idea
Does the bulb slide out of that plastic holder?

what I was thinking of

Thank you all lads,I'm gonna grab a tweezers now and see if it will come out for me.

That reminds me of Stewart Francis joke about his gay agoraphobic brother who is afraid to come out

I digress,I will report back on said bulb after i sink this mug of tea

I’ve had both types done are soldered in some are slip in I think I actually prefer the soldered ones. I think I got on Amazon.

Nope not coming out,seems very stuck,slight movement side to side but will need to use a pliers
If same as ones in TM they do pull out but I had to take a pliers and a rag to it was quite tight. I got a box of 10 holder and bulbs through qtp dealer. Something like 15 euro.

Attachments

• 20231125_071738.jpg
    20231125_071738.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 22
Got the bulb out with a pliers,in several pieces.not sure if it was meant to come out or not. Appears to be a single copper wire sticking up from the bottom on one side. Must try a Bulb in it and see if it works

Back