Competition pages

I wonder if you'd paid by card/PayPal could you request a chargeback/ raise a dispute and get your money back?

Some serious noise being generated over this on social media.. It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of it in terms of legal action or action by the relevant authorities.
Which company had the issue with the draw?

Seen that whole scandal with Agri Competitions ,was bad form and very unfair on a few of the other competition crowd that are actually running a good fair competition ,this sort of messing will put off alot of lads from participating at all.. the fact there was no name assigned to 164 they should have just gave the tractor to the real winner which was 185 but instead they decided to redraw it.. safe to say they neednt put up anything else to raffle because there wont be many going to fall for them again..

R kings seems to be the best of them all ,theyv been at it the longest and they have consistent quick sell outs with the draw the next day nearly every time , they could have 4 or 5 cars a day along with other bundles some days worth over 100K which is a serious business .. won a range rover evoque here from them last week so can confirm they are reputable.

CulchieComps is another agri one, them boys are reputable aswell and do have serious tractors up for raffle , i won a jfc milk kart from them 2 months ago a grand win too for something id never have spent 2K on

If Agri Competitions are ruined by this (hopefully), what's to stop them setting up another under a new name? Think they'll all need independent observers like the lotto have now to regain trust.

Seen that whole scandal with Agri Competitions ,was bad form and very unfair on a few of the other competition crowd that are actually running a good fair competition ,this sort of messing will put off alot of lads from participating at all.. the fact there was no name assigned to 164 they should have just gave the tractor to the real winner which was 185 but instead they decided to redraw it.. safe to say they neednt put up anything else to raffle because there wont be many going to fall for them again..

R kings seems to be the best of them all ,theyv been at it the longest and they have consistent quick sell outs with the draw the next day nearly every time , they could have 4 or 5 cars a day along with other bundles some days worth over 100K which is a serious business .. won a range rover evoque here from them last week so can confirm they are reputable.

CulchieComps is another agri one, them boys are reputable aswell and do have serious tractors up for raffle , i won a jfc milk kart from them 2 months ago a grand win too for something id never have spent 2K on
Any chance you could win a jeep for me while your at it.

I see on The Nationalist newspaper today a lad from Tullow won a BMW in an R King draw. He sold it an bought a Hyundai.
There have been at least half a dozen in the carlow area in the past few months on that page. It's the only one i had heard of so was wondering had the issue been with them

I know lads that won from r kings, pristine competitions, culchiecomps and lucky day competitions, never had any luck myself tho

2 lads won tractors over the road from me. Sure one of them was unloaded in our yard we were the only ones in our area that had a ramp for unloading flatbeds

Wonder why the T&C's are goverened by English law and you submit that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive juristiction. Bit strange when the promotor is Irish and competition open to residents of Ireland only.

I suppose it somewhat limits the chances of someone taking any legal action.

Back