Covid 19

Boris now in intensive care,shit shit shit..

Had my letter to say milk price down to 23.5ppl and 46% will be on a market related price.:ohmy:

Had my letter to say milk price down to 23.5ppl and 46% will be on a market related price.:ohmy:

I wish the man well, I’m sure he’ll be ok. Looks like he’s got a fair rattle from it though.
I’ve no doubt that Boris being moved to icu is a case of taking absolutely no chances.

On the topic of agri produce, apparently there’s 1 million tonne of surplus potatoes in store in Holland due to the closing of fast food outlets across Europe.

I wish the man well, I’m sure he’ll be ok. Looks like he’s got a fair rattle from it though.
I’ve no doubt that Boris being moved to icu is a case of taking absolutely no chances.

On the topic of agri produce, apparently there’s 1 million tonne of surplus potatoes in store in Holland due to the closing of fast food outlets across Europe.

It’s very hard to grasp the immense pressure he’s under at the minute,it won’t be helping his health one bit.

Boris is paying a high price for listening to a very dangerous, callous, Machiavellian.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ain-and-changed-the-nation-for-ever-spz6sc9vb

At a private engagement at the end of February, Cummings outlined the government’s strategy. Those present say it was “herd immunity, protect the economy and if that means some pensioners die, too bad”.

Boris is paying a high price for listening to a very dangerous, callous, Machiavellian.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ain-and-changed-the-nation-for-ever-spz6sc9vb

At a private engagement at the end of February, Cummings outlined the government’s strategy. Those present say it was “herd immunity, protect the economy and if that means some pensioners die, too bad”.

Cummings has serious unchecked power in a role that was tailored to suit him, and I don't like it.

The same fella had the gall to suggest the EU was undemocratic.

No .most if not all would have to come through clonakilty and bandon. Roads are very quiet still here and there are garda checkpoints outside every town

Us in the farming community are lucky to be able to still get out and about to a degree but just thinking of the people stuck in apartments wouldn't it have been no skin off SKY's nose to put all programs on free to air as it's all repeat stuff they are showing anyhow.

i was wrong about the roads being quite ,all the caravan parks in courtmac are full since yesterday evening:ban:normally this is a good thing for the young bucks of the parish :wub: not this time tho :2guns:

Spoke to member of the Gardai last night , he was saying regardless of fines or threat of arrest their going to have their work cut out to keep a lid on things especially with the good weather.
More and more people being stopped at checkpoints in the last few days are getting cranky and awkward.

Couple of artics parked in a few motorway location only allowing necessary vehicles through, would slow down normal peoples movement. Also for cranky people at checkpoints they should have C-19 in a bottle offering them a free spray of it to reduce their temper

More and more getting frustrated and opening up businesses,my brother said Cv19 isn’t going to kill my dad,he is! Yesterday they were arguing over who’s the better digger driver,ffs they even involve me via phone calls.....
There was a street fight in cork last night. Up to a dozen gathered. 1 in hospital with multiple stab wounds. Perhaps an argument over the phone is a safer option:fight:

Back