Covid 19

Dont know if number correct or not, but supposedly 14 people with it, connected to a business in town
All I’ll say is don’t be going to any barber shops.... local hospital is preparing for a spike in cases no new outpatients appointments from yesterday, so it must be pretty serious.

Wouldn't surprise me if Trump has just got covid, cancelled his golf weekend and been very quiet since his visit to Tulsa, not a tweet from Donny boy..

All I’ll say is don’t be going to any barber shops.... local hospital is preparing for a spike in cases no new outpatients appointments from yesterday, so it must be pretty serious.
neighbour cut my hair yesterday. I was of the thinking they will probably have to close down again soon so get it done asap. I hadn't had my hair cut since last October. Very low maintenance I am

looks like the number of people that came through it here was impressive compared to other places. lookin at it last night, there was no effort spared in our hospitals, but that could not have been the case if treble the numbers came in the door

Family from Iraq flew in last week to Belfast and got the bus to Sligo. Went to a&e because the child had a chest infection so they thought. They didn’t self isolate and had been about the town shopping. The man was going working in a barbershop in the town. Another cluster linked to English tourists in Waterford.

looks like the number of people that came through it here was impressive compared to other places. lookin at it last night, there was no effort spared in our hospitals, but that could not have been the case if treble the numbers came in the door
Treble the numbers were not let in the door and were actually sent to nursing homes where the same compassionate care was given without access to clinical care and restricted Oxygen.

Anyone watch the primetime investigates program last night. Tough watching it
The reality of it was frightening ,one nurse said she could not ever go trough it again .One man who picked it up after going into hospital for a different procedure made a recovery after being put on the ventilator but it was frightening to see him go downhill so fast .At St. James hospital the recovery rate after being on the ventilator was 80% while the average in U.K. was 54%

I think this is far from over unfortunately. The idiots rearing to go on holiday and others not wanting to self quarantine after travelling will spread the virus and we're fcuked again.

Without a doubt you are right in saying that .
The number of gobshites eGerly awaiting going for their "Breakfast " , followed by a feed of beer , yesterday morning says enough about whats ahead of us.

I think this is far from over unfortunately. The idiots rearing to go on holiday and others not wanting to self quarantine after travelling will spread the virus and we're fcuked again.
We went to a local theme park on Sunday. There was to be restricted numbers allowed in with social distancing etc. Nothing of the sort, very little face masks in use, everyone shoulder to shoulder with loads of Danish, Germans, Austrians along with the natives. I demanded my money back as we left and didn’t get anything. We left after about 20mins. Places like that are really at risk of causing an explosion of virus in several different countries.

I came in from the yard and the wife was in tears. Said it was dreadful, shows us how lucky some of us were throughout the whole thing
I wish they had shown that before they had opened everything up yesterday, it might have caused some of the fools that went for their pints yesterday to think again, I thought the claire Byrne show was bad too, making light of the whole thing with hair cuts etc, as for people coming in and out if the country, they should be stopped it's the only hope we have of controlling this, I hope they fine that guy in sligo for not self isolating.

Back