Daily weather forecast update

Well the last few days especially yesterday have been a godsend for our area. Everything was on the verge of turning to sh1te again after the heavy rain over the weekend but thankfully these few fine days have countered that and looks like today is shaping up to be another scorcher :Thumbp2:

Probably the most thunder and lightning that I’ve ever seen (perhaps once worse in Iowa) here last night.

Electricity out. 25mm of rain in a couple of hours of thunder showers.

Very windy around here but very little rain.
After missing last weekends rain crops are really starting to struggle around here

Some heavy downpours here and a couple of claps of thunder but the other side of the Barrow estuary certainly got it much worse!!

Probably the most thunder and lightning that I’ve ever seen (perhaps once worse in Iowa) here last night.

Electricity out. 25mm of rain in a couple of hours of thunder showers.
I was coming home about 12.30am an I could see almost continous lightning to the south, it was supposed to rain here around 10pm yesterday but nothing fell, 6mm fell early this morning and 20mm a few miles away.

Severe downpour folloed by some impressive thunder here this evening. Such a pity it wasn't later in the dark. There was 3 minutes of continuous thunder at one point

Ducked the rain 'till about 7pm, very localised downpours since. a chance for a lie in in the morning:sleep:

We got next to nothing. Yard was still dusty. Was really hoping for some. The crops needed a drink in a real bad way

Back