Daily weather forecast update

a lot of rain coming for the week by the look of things

Met Éireann seem to be very inaccurate the last few days
A lot of lads caught with wet silage after listening to met eireann with the last week,bad enough they forecasted the wet days to be dry but they also said the dry days would be wet and most lads put off silage last week as a result.I would have being caught myself only kverneland posted above and put the skids under me!!!

Met Éireann seem to be very inaccurate the last few days

Its just so hard to predict. High pressure and low pressure meets - some days its just above us, and a few hours later it moves northwards. It is very unstable at the moment. This is why it changes so much. Met Eireann are not predicting the movement of this pressure. They are just reading the maps from the European weather service. As I said in a post above, we are being influenced by the high pressure which is south of us and the low pressure which is north of us. To the east of us the atlantic ocean currents and winds are trying to influence us and to the west, there is more high pressure. One wins on a regular basis which means that weather changes so frequently.

I couldn't tell you what weather it was but if you Google weather that's the one I was looking at the past few days it was saying from sat on that we would get rain at 12 on Tuesday and we did

Some wet and windy weather likely over the next 10 days

ECMOPEU00_216_1.png

Id right to go facking mowing yesterday it looked very dodgy and forecast said rain and rain this morning.
Its holding off now at the moment id have alot of stuff baled up by now.
As I touched on another thread I hate silage this time of year you don't know your head from your arse

Ya I was the same I might knock the last of it Wed just to have it in the yard and be finished with it before ladies day at the listowel races on Fri. It's just nice to be finished by then last year the cows were inside and there was no pleasure in it having to come home and lime cubicles and clean slats and cows ! This year looks like it will be better

Ya I was the same I might knock the last of it Wed just to have it in the yard and be finished with it before ladies day at the listowel races on Fri. It's just nice to be finished by then last year the cows were inside and there was no pleasure in it having to come home and lime cubicles and clean slats and cows ! This year looks like it will be better
Is it a sin to be working on ladies day!!!

Are you looking at the ladies or looking for a lady?
Ha I have a lady but sure I would only be appreciating the style and the effort they go to :wink: and then throwing the money that I "saved by not buying dear straw"at the bookies on bad horses !:fight: . Sure it's just another day at the races

Any few settled days at all over the next week mucky for the south? Silage to cut....
Looking at today's weather models for next week, if I had silage to cut, I'd be taking whatever window of opportunity I'd get this week to get it gathered rather than waiting until next. The ploughing looks like it will be a wash out with strong winds and rain on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Looking at today's weather models for next week, if I had silage to cut, I'd be taking whatever window of opportunity I'd get this week to get it gathered rather than waiting until next. The ploughing looks like it will be a wash out with strong winds and rain on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Sound out, my westerwolds are just heading out so I’m in a panic to get them off in the next week.

After all the dry weather it’s looking very like we could have an early winter.

Oh :scratchhead::scratchhead::cry::cry:
Screenshot_2018-09-10-22-13-23.png

Back