Daily weather forecast update

:scratchhead:Fuck i'll have to light the stove tonight i'd say..

It hasn't been stopped being lit here yet :cry:

The Barley Baron got bored at the fire ,
And decided to go and distribute €50 notes on one of his distant ranches . Passed him around 4.15 pm heading off . That big MF can shift .
View attachment 66847

And there was me thinking I'd meet you up in Ballsbridge this evening heading to Fleetwood Mac :smile:

Won't happen. I had to Google to see you are going to Bon Jovi, I didn't think youd be a Pink fan :lol:

Surprisingly enough, I have always liked Pink . It slipped under my radar as regards getting tickets . Some weekend for concerts .
Mumford And Son . Mr Gallagher .
Have seen Bon Jovi 5 times . Preferred Springsteen myself .
She tried for Tickets for Fleetwod Mac but failed .

Surprisingly enough, I have always liked Pink . It slipped under my radar as regards getting tickets . Some weekend for concerts .
Mumford And Son . Mr Gallagher .
Have seen Bon Jovi 5 times . Preferred Springsteen myself .
She tried for Tickets for Fleetwod Mac but failed .
its fecking declan nurney you should be going to see never mind bon jovi :rolleyes2:, are the cows on once a day milking then :scratchhead:

Dare I say it, but is there some hope that the weather is going to settle.

There would want to be after today.

Had a really heavy shower here this morning and then it basically rained non stop for nearly four hours this afternoon!

Plenty of silage cut down around yesterday afternoon which is well rinsed today!!!!:no:

There would want to be after today.

Had a really heavy shower here this morning and then it basically rained non stop for nearly four hours this afternoon!

Plenty of silage cut down around yesterday afternoon which is well rinsed today!!!!:no:
Around 5pm yesterday we had a cloud burst. Gutters overflowing again from it. We're only a few days away from the longest day of the year and then we're facing back into winter. A bit of sunshine and warmth wouldn't go amiss. I like a good fire as much as anyone but I'd like a bit of a break from lighting it all the same.

Around 5pm yesterday we had a cloud burst. Gutters overflowing again from it. We're only a few days away from the longest day of the year and then we're facing back into winter. A bit of sunshine and warmth wouldn't go amiss. I like a good fire as much as anyone but I'd like a bit of a break from lighting it all the same.

I thought it was just my parents who were still lighting the stove in the nights :blushing:.

There are talks of temperatures up to 20 degrees in the next few days :sweat::sweat: but sadly a drop back again then.

I thought it was just my parents who were still lighting the stove in the nights :blushing:.

There are talks of temperatures up to 20 degrees in the next few days :sweat::sweat: but sadly a drop back again then.
Smashing morning here and for a brief time I was out and about in the t-shirt. Didn't last to long though and by afternoon the rain was wandering around looking for places to fall ideally with grass down. 2 days to the longest day........

Very mixed signals for next week. Every weather model appears to have a different version. There's a good fight on between a high to the south east of us and a low to the south of us. It looks likely that this low will have the upper hand and it will be sucking warm air up over us from Spain. This may lead to a lot of thunder and unknown as yet amounts of rainfall. Be aware of very heavy rain for sunday evening into monday morning - widespread! The thunder could be beneficial in helping the azores high build for early July and we may stand a chance of seeing some prolonged spells of good weather from then on.

GFSOPEU06_171_4.png

Looks like weather has taken a turn for the better. A small blip with rain on Sunday but looks like a good dry week in store

No sign here though huge blip next Tuesday, 17mm of rain for here according to yr :scared: and more than 25 for Sunday according to xc :blushing::sweat::scared::boat::boat:

Back