Daily weather forecast update

I looked at the Met Éireann website last night and it gave it to be raining around here from 7 this morning but other that a few squibs that wouldn't keep the dust down there's been nothing. Having said that on KCLR they said there's a warning in place for a lot of rain until 6 in the morning.

FE0931B9-1A28-4E1E-A0E8-2AD1A2547764.png
I looked at the Met Éireann website last night and it gave it to be raining around here from 7 this morning but other that a few squibs that wouldn't keep the dust down there's been nothing. Having said that on KCLR they said there's a warning in place for a lot of rain until 6 in the morning.

Not raining here at all but it could happen any time. YR says it's been raining heavily here since 8am :laugh:

You are little more than 30 minutes from here but it was rain oh mg here from about 8.

Certainly be half ten all the IBCs were full! It's still at it here now as I type.

Was a steady kind of rain with only light wind so crops including heavy winter barley beside me here took it well.

Would say we are close to an jnch of rain.

You are little more than 30 minutes from here but it was rain oh mg here from about 8.

Certainly be half ten all the IBCs were full! It's still at it here now as I type.

Was a steady kind of rain with only light wind so crops including heavy winter barley beside me here took it well.

Would say we are close to an jnch of rain.
It came eventually, nice and steady. No harm done, I dare say it's wanted in some hilly areas. Heatwave for the week ahead so good growing conditions for all crops. Even the crows didn't stir out today, they were studying the menu yesterday-couldn't decide on Tower or Infinity so I fed them lead instead.

the best weather guide is to leave a stone on the yard, when its wet its raining, or rocking its windy, dry its not raining, warm its hot, not there any more there is a gail

I'm afraid you can't claim that one for yourself!

The_Milestone_weather_forecasting_stone_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1708774.jpg

Back