Daily weather forecast update

Place is drying up again the last few hours. Didn't do a whole pile at all I'd imagine.

Similar here. Looking around now it doesn't look like it rained much at all. Twas wanted around here, there was dust coming off the trailers crossing the fields here yesterday.

Had you an 8210 and it's owner on the job?:whistle:

No need jf. The fields were around the yard so 2 of my own trailers were grand to keep the operation going.
Serious growth today to, lots of green shoots appearing in the silage stubble already.

Met Eireann are giving a very poor forecast for next week too [emoji107]

Yr.no not really showing much of a pickup till Friday week.

Sat sun and Monday look good enough on yr.no here. Two cutting days would sort me out.

Bone dry here still. Lads drawing in straw and hay down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking at the rain fall radar the south of the country will get the worst of it again, still dry here, got silage in and covered this morning, so it can rain all it wants now

looking at the rain fall radar the south of the country will get the worst of it again, still dry here, got silage in and covered this morning, so it can rain all it wants now

Been pissing here since 6am, think we are stuck with it for the rest of the day, at least tomorrow is to be better, reading a herd test.

Bone dry here still. Lads drawing in straw and hay down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya flukey feckers, I was in Carlow town and it's been raining since about then. Been very dark on the hills most of the morning.

A right off to say the least every place is under water now uploadfromtaptalk1441989362097.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

And that was taken at 2.30 today when I was brining in the cows

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Back